Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m actually pretty happy with original Boromir. The remake is going to have to blow me away for me to get him.

Same! My first ever 1/6 figure too. Think they nailed the rooted version.

Attachments

• 8E512393-BABA-4561-A72B-C24FB5FB5E46.jpeg
    8E512393-BABA-4561-A72B-C24FB5FB5E46.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
So still no sign of that Boromir that we were supposed to have a finished look at months ago. Clearly something has gone wrong with that one.
Looking forward to GTW though. Must remember to have a few hundred quid in reserve for when that one drops for immediate release.
Ah yes, the few hundred quid in reserve plan. Thanks for reminding me, and with all this stuff coming over the horizon, I'm going to need it.

Yes, the development are taking place.
we will remake the 4 hobbits completely from head to toe.
Oh this is great news! I was late to collect The Fellowship but now I have to get all the hobbits. With Boromir and 4 hobbits are in development, now I need only Gimli.

please don't worry, Gollum's production has been completed,
now is only waiting for packaging, if loucky, we should have it ready to ship by the end of the month,
if not, will be early October

Hey there, Asmus... Just a question, have you decided to stop making branded and fitted brown shipping cartons for Asmus figures (example below)?
Orders direct from you now seem to arrive in plain unfitted boxes with plastic corner protectors only?

thumbnail_DSC_0008.jpg

I’m actually pretty happy with original Boromir. The remake is going to have to blow me away for me to get him.
I'm fine with my OG Boromir, as well.

I think Asmus are just updating the sculpt and adding split-cut boots. Everything else will be the same.

Those of us with the og release will supposedly be able to get the improved parts separately which is very considerate of Asmus. They’ll need to totally nail the sculpt and paint for me to replace my rooted 1.0...

I wasn't aware that Asmus was to offer the improved parts separately. That is very cool, if so.

Hey there, Asmus... Just a question, have you decided to stop making branded and fitted brown shipping cartons for Asmus figures (example below)?
Orders direct from you now seem to arrive in plain unfitted boxes with plastic corner protectors only?

View attachment 598094

Only certain items are now has its own individual brown shipping boxes.

Back