Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, sold my Boromir and now thnking about getting him again. Such a cool char.

But also waiting for that Gandalf head the most to upgrade my v1 aaah

They could probably get away with doing the armor partially in metal to cut down on some of the weight. With only some of the pieces being diecast and others plastic. I think that's what they've done with the new Nazgul, correct? But this would be an ideal figure to work in some real metal chain mail. He has some around his ... eh ... bikini area. Might not be terribly complicated to do since it's just a small triangle in the front and back, but it would be a great addition.

Include his mace and his sword (which wasn't used in the finished films but was designed for the Aragorn fight sequence that was cut out of RotK), some hands with and without the ring, and maybe an injured hand with chopped fingers. Throw in a cool lava base and you've got a great figure!

Legolas 3.0 and Sauron, or ROP Sauron?
Asmus just did a second Legolas and they've expressed a desire to try some new characters, you're probably better off picking up the Helm's Deep version if you need a Legolas figure.

I don't think ROP has been successful enough that they'll pursue the license, but I could be wrong.

@Asmus as we go into the holiday season, especially this year with all of the worldwide inflation, proper budgeting is as important as ever. Those of us asking are genuinely here to support you - so can you please give us ETAs on Gandalf, Sméagol, Boromir and Thranduil? We know they’re all in production and for those of us that want to buy all, we want to make sure we can budget to do so.

Thanks for any update you can give!

@Asmus as we go into the holiday season, especially this year with all of the worldwide inflation, proper budgeting is as important as ever. Those of us asking are genuinely here to support you - so can you please give us ETAs on Gandalf, Sméagol, Boromir and Thranduil? We know they’re all in production and for those of us that want to buy all, we want to make sure we can budget to do so.

Thanks for any update you can give!
Yes,
We have Gollum in fainl packaing stage,
GtW is ready in November, Bormir will be a December release if all goes well, and Thranduil will be in mid Jan.
I believe there is a Balrog some where for that too.

As for the things we are working on for Middle-Earth are the 4 hobbits and Gil-Galad, there is a long list including Saruman the Crown series,
Eowyn 2.0 and Haldir ...etc, but they are all in early designing stage as far as I know. (which means no physical model has been made yet)

Back