Question for Star Trek figure collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintsyn

Super Freak
Reaction score
After having some gaping holes in my collection for years, I have recently started picking up the Art Asylum figures of the original Star Trek crew... I have everyone now except Chekov. Was the regular version ever released? I have seen the Mirror, Mirror version, but no regular ones ANYWHERE. You'd think at least one would show up on ebay, but no dice. Does he exist?

After having some gaping holes in my collection for years, I have recently started picking up the Art Asylum figures of the original Star Trek crew... I have everyone now except Chekov. Was the regular version ever released? I have seen the Mirror, Mirror version, but no regular ones ANYWHERE. You'd think at least one would show up on ebay, but no dice. Does he exist?

He definitely was released. He came in wave two with Scotty, Sulu, Mirror Kirk and Mirror Spock.

AA's trek is great, I never went after the rest of the crew like Chekov, Sulu, Scotty, and Uhura but I need to get them now to round it out. The Romulan and Kang have become quite hard to find, been waiting a few months now for them to turn up on ebay.

PICT0187.jpg

Kang--is that the one on the right, that made that disgusting sucking noise and moved like a sloth? Loved that episode! Phew--lucky all those piles of sulphur and saltpetre were lying there!

Back