Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production piece of the sculpted hair version.
Pics by Alex Cheng.

MYeNbCm.jpg

JTYOX8A.jpg

16gJo5j.jpg

Bu1gOIO.jpg

LkQ6d2F.jpg

zQmZWg3.jpg

ieU5hsa.jpg

hw4dcNC.jpg

3FBC8S6.jpg

Much worse than what I expected :(
The body is beautiful but I don't like the cowl and sculpt.

Queen Studios are a prime example of looking good at proto and then nowhere near as good for the price in production. No wonder they hired Viper for the new Joker.

To me his body looks skinny and elongated and the mouth and cowl has turned smoother and less angular. Hopefully the 1/4 version would be much improved.

f6nR01z.jpg
bats.jpg

To me his body looks skinny and elongated and the mouth and cowl has turned smoother and less angular. Hopefully the 1/4 version would be much improved.

I’m thinking that this at least is due solely to the camera lens/settings being used. I find a lot of phone cameras narrow the object in question.

I had this happen on quite a few occasions when using my iPhone camera, especially on older models, but now it still happens if I don’t use the correct setting on newer ones.

I just wish the collectors who post early pics only posted them online if they’re representative of how it truly looks in hand and isn’t being distorted due to the lens being used or lack of sharpness.

I have faith in QS. Phoenixblazes is correct regarding the camera/lens distortion.

Here is an example with an iPhone 11 up close vs. zoomed in from 6 ft away (sorry for the off-topic subject matter).

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

Still no update regarding the standard version..

I always thought that companies usually release cheaper standard versions first.

Those pictures are awful, bad angle, bad lighting, blurry...OK the cowl could have been better, it's sad as people told them but they didn't change anyting
Still confident it will look good in hands.

If i look at this pic...For me it's a killer piece, cowl not perfect but with that lighting angles are well covered and visible. then i wonder, is that the proto or a production piece?

nVp7ZBi.jpg

Much better pictures.

Do we know if anyone is making a custom cape for this piece? The stock one is too long, and someone pointed out the visible stitching around the neck collar portion of the cape.

Damn, I'm still unsure about this piece. That cowl has been holding me back, but I'm worried there may not be another Bale 1/3 made for a while. I wasn't a fan of the P1 cowl but I think it looks a little better than this one, I'm hoping a video will show whether or not the photos are distortions or not but the shapes around the face area just looks off. The body posture doesn't seem as bad as before, I'm not sure if they adjusted or fixed that or not. Thanks for pointing out the seams on the cape, is it placed the correct way or upside down perhaps? Maybe from afar or if it's futzed a bit it won't be so noticeable? :huh

The cowl looks really bad. I?m not a huge fan of the Bale head either. I?d say this might be QS first miss.

Back