Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered the rooted version and I think I'll only expose it in that way. For the cowl version I will have statue 1:2 of the P1s.

The cowl whilst far from the best, still looks acceptable from certain angles. For me its instantly recognisable as the Bale Batman but I understand as a collector you don't just look at your statues for a few seconds in the distance, you eyeball it, close up, for minutes, marvelling at the intricate details and if it allows some suspension of belief that your looking at almost the real thing and the joy of seeing the very character you love in front of you, then the statue has somewhat done its job. The cowl on this one might not hold up to that level of standard.

If I were a hardcore Bale Batman fan (might be the very reason I'm unable to see the flaws to the degree that many have noted), I may struggle to keep looking at the cowl as each time I look, I'd notice it's not quite right and that would be frustrating. But the asthetics of it, it's on the prettier side, kind of makes it feel not as bad as it is. If it were ugly looking, I may not be as forgiving lol. Maybe QS went a little too much on the pretty side and lost accuracy in the process?

Bale portrait is as close to perfect as you can get, absolutely stunning sculpt, no doubt the best right now. I think the body armour and paint work looks fantastic too.

The cowl looks terrible. Like DX02. Definitely not on par with their quality in headsculpts. Interesting you see it accurate but don?t see P1 Joker accurate.

Cuz he has a mask on and your basically looking at the mouth. But I don't collect batman and really can't stand bat man so I can careless. But Joker is totally different story, loved heath in the movie. I only saw one comic movie my whole life and that was it. I still can't stand comic movies. Now on to the P1 Joker. You know how I feel , that is an entire face, not a mouth. That is almost unrecognizable, the mouth, the big ass nose the pvc hair. You love commenting on my stuff don't you. You complain about what I say all the time. You can just move on their bud. Like I said before. No one is asking you to read my stuff. Yet here you are again. To me QS Batman looks like bale batman, I don't complain over a man with a mask. But die hard fans obviously will. Where as P1 heath looks, again like hes squeezing a ****. Not much left to say. I think prime one can't get joker right. I have their one half and had to repaint it. They claim their is far superior than JND and QS. I laugh at that. Now move on dude.

@Dundee. What's your opinion on this vs. Prime1?

Re the Batman cowl portrait head only, I prefer Prime 1, looks more accurate, like a seasoned, hardened, Batman.

But the body armour and Bale portrait I like the QS better.

If I had to absolutely pick one for the life of me, man it's a touch choice. I'm leaning towards QS, but I think I will need to see a good video review of both, give myself some time, and then revisit it again to see what which one sits better for me. I'm glad I'm not a hardcore Bale Batman fan, otherwise it'd drive me nuts trying to pick one over the other lol.

I preordered and will pose it with Bale rooted hair sculpt standing behind sitting Heath rooted hair joker...found special base joining both pieces but still waiting delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know the precise height of the batman? Whitout the stand.
Is it too off-scale compared to the Bane and Selina of the P1S?

First unboxing video of the sculpted hair version on YouTube by Primo Collectibles

Pics by CheeThai Chuah (from Primo Collectibles):

VnHSbfy.jpg

nUGdDHw.jpg

D9J***Y.jpg

EZ13ds4.jpg

ulAoKnH.jpg

5MHd00V.jpg

Yg4oBog.jpg

CloFYE1.jpg

OOY5lln.jpg

BkdEyAy.jpg

7fl151e.jpg

TTsMgYv.jpg

PTGiamC.jpg

Qr2ia0W.jpg

XksbURD.jpg

ppqorfO.jpg

nVp7ZBi.jpg

Awesome! First in-hand pics ....and this looks freakin amazing. That portrait ...wow!

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
1/3 TDK BATMAN CHRISTIAN BALE LIKENESS (ROOTED HAIR)
The Christian Bale Batman rooted hair head sculpt is almost done and will be shipping soon!
Let us know your thoughts so far

9yisA1s.jpg

1t6PBuA.jpg

Xs6Anaz.jpg

kxpyU88.jpg

47Tw7jV.jpg

Back