Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed it's better than P1's but the Bale's face front view is where it hurts most. The cowl head is looking good as Batman but it's definitely not Bale the mouth area either. So I prefer to wait for future releases if any

Enviado desde mi Note10 Pro mediante Tapatalk

I believe it’s been mentioned on JND’s Facebook page.

Interesting, although I'm not sure what they could do to make it better especially considering the price they'll charge. If they do an unmasked portrait then I see them doing a great job with that with the rooted hair and silicone skin, but as for the body and cowl head I'm not sure what improvements they could make over this. Perhaps maybe fabric suit with actual armor pieces glued on like Hot Toys?

Yes indeed it's better than P1's but the Bale's face front view is where it hurts most. The cowl head is looking good as Batman but it's definitely not Bale the mouth area either. So I prefer to wait for future releases if any

Enviado desde mi Note10 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Looks like Bale to me in the pics/vids I've seen. Mouth area looks the same as the unmasked head, which has a great likeness, but I guess we all see things differently.

Yeah they are very similar, at least from a medium to long distance. I think for the realism, rooted maybe isn't worth it as sculpted will always look the same

Sculpted hair is darker and yeah the difference is hard to see because its not the best light conditions but the rooted hair looks a little bit wider and softer.

Sculpted works just as much as rooted here because the hair is compact. Rooted hair really lifts a figure when hair strands are going over the face or hair is curly/wavy and has volume. So either would work for me - this looks good in some places but the face for me gives me Play Arts Kai vibes.

Pre-ordered the sculpted hair version. No interest in the rooted hair for this one. Keen to see what JND do, but so far this is the best mass produced Bale Batman IMO.

cowl looks kinda narrow, the eyes are too far apart and the chin is too smooth and feminine. hope they're going to make a batman begins that will be better

the likeness of CB is absolutely fantastic at this price point!

fe6738f530d373ca6eaaad4fa57fa1a5.jpg

M1Dlgbl.jpg

attachment.php

63r7ckywwouw45nj_1601276833.jpeg

He's looking better than the Prime 1 in this video IMO.
Start around 43:00

Check out my in hand pics , 410/900 (May 15th arrived at my home ,China mainland), just shot the head , no doubt this is the best TDK Bale sculputure .Well done QS ! The mask head is not too bad , and I'll put on no-mask head on the body for sure for display :) .

195238032.jpg

133497534.jpg

1154115010.jpg

1549592942.jpg

1792478824.jpg

1700412511.jpg

247790394.jpg

452504761.jpg

1358514031.jpg

499140817.jpg

1612844019.jpg

Back