Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, does head sculpt have blue eyes?

As mentioned in the video, it's rather greenish eyes with hints of brown, which some might argue isn't actually that far from Bale's eye color.

c0e398922b1e5cf56112ebd5db111894.jpg

Anyway, pics by Thibaut Delfosse:

JFj9Ne6.jpg

TtkEyzO.jpg

WSEEfPV.jpg

AyFrfBC.jpg

yXIMBjT.jpg

AtX4d9I.jpg

Badass! So cool that they included a stand to display the alternate portrait:

473CF402-436F-4C4E-8967-336F9DA2FA0C.jpeg

Too bad it looks like we will also have a wrinkle problem with the cape, on top of the collar stitching and length. Ugh.

Looks great. Placed my order for the regular tonight. I think the Bale sculpt is really good. If they had included an extra handing holding the cowl it might have been more tempting to me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think that the figure would fit inside detolf?

Base seems like the issue, I was hoping that it would fit if those attachments of the base are not used.

I hope i will not regret that i ordered the QS deluxe version instead of the Prime 1.
I must say Prime 1s look overall better (armor, concept,sculpt) the only think i like more at the moment is the Bale head.

I hope i will not regret that i ordered the QS deluxe version instead of the Prime 1.
I must say Prime 1s look overall better (armor, concept,sculpt) the only think i like more at the moment is the Bale head.

If you talk about the prime 1 1/3 i must admit the cowl looks better on the prime 1 but for the rest, if you look carefully, you'll see much more details on the QS one.. especially on the part around the neck, the shoulders etc...

Yeah, the cowl was the main thing holding me back from ordering this one. I might have to cough up double the $$$ for JND if that is our last hope. One reviewer I saw said the Prime 1 might be slightly larger in scale to other 1/3 and that the Queen Studios was perfect in height. While not perfect, the cowl does look a little better on the P1 for me as well, the quality and likeness was definitely not on par with their Joker which looks magnificent. If there was any character I would be willing to save for JND, it would probably be the Batman.

Yeah, the cowl was the main thing holding me back from ordering this one. I might have to cough up double the $$$ for JND if that is our last hope. One reviewer I saw said the Prime 1 might be slightly larger in scale to other 1/3 and that the Queen Studios was perfect in height. While not perfect, the cowl does look a little better on the P1 for me as well, the quality and likeness was definitely not on par with their Joker which looks magnificent. If there was any character I would be willing to save for JND, it would probably be the Batman.

Other than the Suicide Squad line I believe most of their other DC movie lines have more or less been a tad over scaled (though their Justice League line had inconsistent scaling among some characters).

Back