Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're wrong. If you compare the hair's implantation on the left forehead it's the same . It was photoshoped to simulate real hair. It's impossible to have the same thing between sculpted hair and real hair in this area.

I am not a statue/bust collector, but wow! :thud: This seems to be THE TDK collectible. If I were a statue collector it could be the pinnacle to me.

I noted a separate base is going to be solicited, and it looks good. I've been wanting to get a different base for my HT 1/4 TDKR Batman, maybe it'll work out.

You're wrong. If you compare the hair's implantation on the left forehead it's the same . It was photoshoped to simulate real hair. It's impossible to have the same thing between sculpted hair and real hair in this area.

It is a possibility is it photoshoped i thought about that but it still artificial hair not sculpted.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s photoshopped, which is why earlier I mentioned it could’ve been rendered. And it sort of makes sense given that they’ll continually be improving the physical face sculpt and to redo the hair each time would be time consuming without any real benefit.

attachment.php

Man ...so hard to tell with this pic. The portrait on the Deluxe looks so much like the portrait on the Premium. I mean the hair look nearly the same. Need to see bigger pics, I guess.

I gotta say tho ....if the rooted hair and the sculpted hair look nearly the same like that, then I'd definitely go with the sculpted hair. Less chances of the hair getting messed up with the sculpted hair.

QUEEN STUDIOS COMMUNITY said:
QUEEN STUDIOS 1:3 BATMAN

After sharing the final images of the 1:3 Batman, Queen Studios received a lot of support, and we have collected the feedback from our fans to make more improvements. ️

We’re now glad to share the Christian Bale likeness head sculpt with rooted hair shown from different angles, which matches the special edition Joker.

In order to achieve the highest quality, we always look for the finest materials. For this statue, we have opted for hair made of fine sheep wool to make Bale’s hair look and feel real.

Also, we'd love to hear what you think and please stay in safe

jyj1qyS.jpg

u0JM9zc.jpg

zj5Ecwi.jpg

Well I’ve preordered everything, including the optional base.

And I just remembered that I have an acrylic display (700mm x 450mm x 750mm) that I’m not using anymore which could be perfect for the combined base.

Though lifting off the cover to change to the unmasked headsculpt (obviously not scene accurate) will be a pain to do.

I dunno, maybe it is the best of both worlds having hair on top of sculpted. I have to say those new pics look good, but yeah would need a cover to protect from dust

looks like premium is sold out at BBTS. still available at spec. when the heck is the deluxe going up. I want to get it ordered and move on to the next thing.

Back