Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn?t this supposed to be up 8pm
China time? That was like 3 hours ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s up at QS. However strange the deluxe isn’t. Premium is $690. Slightly less than Joker sculpted hair. Gives me hope deluxe shouldn’t be too much over.

That is strange that the premium is up and the deluxe is not. I wonder the edition sizes. What is QS? I?m not familiar. Prob going to wait for
Spec fiction as that?s where I ordered my joker

From the pictures the short rooted hair hasn't wowed me like the rooter hair Joker did. So i still tossing up between deluxe and premium. If sculpted looks better i will get that.

I agree, I know they said it's still a work in progress but the sculpted bale looks great, I wouldn't take a risk on rooted hopefully looking better when it arrives

What's the price for the premium one??? I like that Bale sculpt better, looks more accurate to me

That is strange that the premium is up and the deluxe is not. I wonder the edition sizes. What is QS? I’m not familiar. Prob going to wait for Spec fiction as that’s where I ordered my joker

As in the manufacturer.

Got it lol I didn?t put 2 and 2 together

Still not up at spec fiction

Their prices at BBTS are super high. Waiting for Spec. Their prices are up just not able to PO. Still no price for Deluxe. I’m ordering that one.

Looks like we may have to
Wait longer to preorder the deluxe

Yes I saw that but what about the deluxe? I would like to try and get the base and the deluxe from the same company. I wounder why bbts is so expensive. I know spec fiction shipping is ridiculous

I was able to PO the base attachment at SPEC, but not the premium statue. Seems to be a glitch. BBTS is about $200 more for it. Yeah, shipping is $4 but it sort of doesn't make it right TBH. I think at the end SPEC charges about $100 for shipping.

Waiting to be able to PO with them too.

Yes I saw that but what about the deluxe? I would like to try and get the base and the deluxe from the same company. I wounder why bbts is so expensive. I know spec fiction shipping is ridiculous

BBTS might be adding the shipping cost to their price. They have $4 shipping ...but sometimes they will add the shipping cost to their price.

I mean I doubt the shipping will be more than inflated prices at BBTS? My first Ofer through Specfiction is for Joker. Shipping rates are on their already.

I was finally able to order the Premium Bale statue at SF. Man, almost $200 more than Joker was.

Also, when I ordered the base attachment, it was $90. It is now $100. WTF?

Back