Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like premium is sold out at BBTS. still available at spec. when the heck is the deluxe going up. I want to get it ordered and move on to the next thing.

Freakin A ....already?!

Didn't think it would be that fast but maybe they only got a few? Just put mine in at spec to for the premium.

Yes this is what I am thinking. As spec fiction
Is still showing them all up
For
Preorder

I just don't want the rooted hair not to go up and everything else to be sold out. I have been holding off but now getting weary

Last edited:
47259932aedb792c1f2e23a6acc77c5f.jpg

All I when received so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47259932aedb792c1f2e23a6acc77c5f.jpg

All I when received so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sugo Toys here in Australia essentially put it up on their website, and they even warned they haven’t confirmed their allocation and as such there is a chance it might not get fulfilled :dunno

Update: just checked their website and the allocation warning has since been removed..... hopefully that means they’ve confirmed their allocation of units for sale.

So my country is not elegible for shipping through the Queen Studios official website , any recommendations as to where to pre order it if I live in Europe?

Batman interrogated Joker in the cell but this Ledger Joker is him sitting down in jail. I don't remember Batman standing behind the Joker in the jail scene.

Cool story.

Its not accurate.

You might need to rewatch the scene.

Just as Gordon leaves, the light switches on and Batman is behind Joker, and slams his head down against the table from behind.

It only lasts a second, but it’s sort of accurate.

Just as Gordon leaves, the light switches on and Batman is behind Joker, and slams his head down against the table from behind.

It only lasts a second, but it’s sort of accurate.

Oh that is right i do remember that now.

Think I'll be going for the rooted hair version after seeing the new pics. It looks really good. Will be displaying with the cowl anyway, but nice to have the option.

It only lasts a second, but it?s sort of accurate.

That's in the interrogation scene, though. The Joker's pose and setting are based on the previous jail bench scene, where he ends up clapping, and Batman's not there.

51%2B485zYbBL._AC_.jpg

I think these pieces work best on their own but couldn't care less about recreating an exact scene, it's about having a representation of the movie in statue form

Anyone know if Spec Fiction charges tax within the USA? Or if there is any reason to order from them instead of directly from Queen Studios? Doesn't seem like many people are ordering direct.

I think these pieces work best on their own but couldn't care less about recreating an exact scene, it's about having a representation of the movie in statue form

I agree, just pointing out that M United was actually right.

Back