Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean I doubt the shipping will be more than inflated prices at BBTS? My first Ofer through Specfiction is for Joker. Shipping rates are on their already.

Yeah, and they are around $120. Even so, ends up being much more cheaper than BBTS. Maybe sourcing them is expensive for them?

Who knows.

Bbts took the deluxe off their page. I went to go
Order and it?s not there anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right! Maybe they are waiting for more pics before it goes up. I may wait to order the base when the deluxe is up.

Right! Maybe they are waiting for more pics before it goes up. I may wait to order the base when the deluxe is up.

Spec just increased their price on base from $90 to $120. They better honor the $90 I ordered it for earlier.

They should. I noticed with spec fiction their prices go up. I saw that when I ordered joker rooted hair. I was within the first hour and then I kept checking and it went up over 1000

This is up for pre order at Sugo Toys the standard and premium at least. Still don't know which one i want premium or deluxe. So far i like the sculpted head better but i need to see more of the rooted hair to decide.

Those who ordered the premium you know the sculpt will be exactly the same correct? Just like Joker. The premium sculpt was their first teaser that they said was changed only to have the same pic on the promo shots. The only difference is the hair. Like Joker. The rooted hair isn’t even shown to be rooted yet. It’s still sculpted even though it says rooted.

You won’t be getting different sculpt merely different scalps. I’ll still prefer rooted hair.

Those who ordered the premium you know the sculpt will be exactly the same correct? Just like Joker. The premium sculpt was their first teaser that they said was changed only to have the same pic on the promo shots. The only difference is the hair. Like Joker. The rooted hair isn’t even shown to be rooted yet. It’s still sculpted even though it says rooted.

You won’t be getting different sculpt merely different scalps. I’ll still prefer rooted hair.

I would think everyone should know that. If they don’t they haven’t been paying any attention.

The deluxe edition head sculpt here does not look sculpted.

Attachments

• 3 portraits.jpg
    3 portraits.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 168
Yes we have it's in the pic i posted above.

It’s the same sculpts. That hair seems sculpted in those. Not fine strands. They could still be working on it which is why it’s not available to PO yet. The premium sculpt is one they aren’t using. Lighting is different between the two portraits as well. You’ll be getting the same sculpt is the deluxe just sculpted hair.

It’s the same sculpts. That hair seems sculpted in those. Not fine strands. They could still be working on it which is why it’s not available to PO yet. The premium sculpt is one they aren’t using. Lighting is different between the two portraits as well. You’ll be getting the same sculpt is the deluxe just sculpted hair.

Look closer.

It’s two different pics. I know the photo is small but the left one is obviously sculpted whereas the one on the right doesn’t quite look the same. If it actually hasn’t been produced yet, then it’s a render of rooted hair at least.

Look closer.

It’s two different pics. I know the photo is small but the left one is obviously sculpted whereas the one on the right doesn’t quite look the same. If it actually hasn’t been produced yet, then it’s a render of rooted hair at least.

What I mean is are people buying the sculpted hair because of maintenance? Because the actual faces will be the same.

What I mean is are people buying the sculpted hair because of maintenance? Because the actual faces will be the same.

Partly maintenance and also the sculpted looks better, both in the pics above and in general shorter rooted isn't a good idea IMO

It wasn’t really the same with the Joker piece, but then Bale’s hair is short and neatly groomed so it’s less of an advantage to have it rooted.

The longer the hair and more intricate the ‘hair style’ the more advantageous it is to have it rooted.

And honestly I can’t see how anyone can say sculpted actually looks better than the rooted. At best the difference could be negligible, and as such maintenance could be the deciding factor between the two.

The deluxe pic is definitely rooted hair no way QS would display sculpted on the rooted hair edition. And yes the face sculpt will be exactly the same just one will be sculpted and one will be rooted.

Back