Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics by Hong Tong.

Oun4SuF.jpg

b7hEcE1.jpg

9lyHNPl.jpg

amNZgt5.jpg

jOmYQ9s.jpg

c58sfKH.jpg

Mine should be shipping very soon. Hoping the cowl sculpt is better in hand.

Edit: shipped, hopefully doesn't take too long to arrive :)

Last edited:
Even with comparison pics it's hard to say what is off about it, maybe it's a little too wide - the real cowl is narrower?

Even with comparison pics it's hard to say what is off about it

no, he specifically chose those comparison pics to show that the masked portrait isn't as bad as its reputation. but even the added shadowing can't hide the fact that the eyes are too far apart and the skin too smooth

Admittedly it doesn't look great in those pics, but they've also been edited so could just be bad pics. It looked good in the 2 video reviews I've seen.

Anyway, mine is on the way so I'll know soon if it sucks or not lol.

Just got mine. This looks FAR better in person than the pics suggest. It's a hard piece to photograph. First impressions, sculpt, details and paint are absolutely amazing. The Christian Bale sculpt is legit the best looking headsculpt I've ever seen in person. It looks unbelievably real, from the skin texture to the glossy eyes, it's like an actual mini Bale head. Eyes even look like glass eyes, and skin texture and paint is next level.

The Batman sculpt isn't perfect, but it's far better than I expected it to be. I don't see anything wrong with the cowl that I can notice, I just think the mouth is a little bit big, otherwise it looks great. It's hard to photograph which is why it looks off in pics.

Anyway, here's some quick pics of the sculpts off my phone:

QS batman 1.jpg

QS batman 2.jpg

QS batman 3.jpg

QS batman 4.jpg

QS batman 5.jpg

QS batman 6.jpg

QS batman 7.jpg

Back