Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On this site are a lot of unforgettable pictures from Heath Ledger and Christian Bale to promote "The Dark Knight" movie back in the days.
One from them uses Queen Studios for pose of Baleman
https://unrealitymag.com/a-supremely-badass-gallery-of-joker-and-batman-promo-photos-for-the-dark-knight/
The-Dark-Knight-30.jpg

(picture by unrealitymagdotcom)

Great! thank you my friend :1-1:
Its definitly better to see on your picture. im not sure but it looks like the cowl head has an bigger chin/mouth sculpt and the lips looks much brighter from the cowl head.
The bale looks fantastic, i hope mine will be arrive in the next weeks

i love that picture
attachment.php

You're welcome :) and yes you are correct, the mouth/chin area on the cowl head is bigger than the Bale head, and that was my main issue with it. Some people think the shape or eye area is off, but to me it looks absolutely fine in person when I compare with real images, however the mouth is a little large I think and it does throw off the likeness a little on certain angles and under certain lighting conditions, but I still love it overall. Its a great statue and I'm happy to own it. I will take more pics tomorrow in natural light, shows off the sculpt better. To me this is the best Bale Batman piece that's been released so far.

Looks like the forum is back.

Just wanted to add to this, for those with concerns about the eyes, the spacing is virtually the same on both headsculpts, give or a take a couple of mm. The black around the eyes on the cowl sculpt makes them seem further apart. I measured both sculpts.

You're more patient than me. The curiosity would get the best of me haha.

Oh, I did inspect it and everything, as well as the Joker one. Both sculpted. QC by QS is IMPECCABLE. But yeah, can't just un-pack them to pack them back up 2 months from now man.

I cant understand why a few other forum guys can not see Christian Bale in this sculpt???
Maybe they need glasses!

I cant understand why a few other forum guys can not see Christian Bale in this sculpt???
Maybe they need glasses!
I haven't seen anyone that doesn't see Christian Bale in the sculpt, but if that's the case then I agree, they need glasses. It is literally the most accurate Bale sculpt ever made by far.

The cowl sculpt looks very bad, cartoonish and slender, like a kotobukiya figure. I cannot see bale at all. Prime1s look on point.

F41F6A4C-E7C0-4C95-81E6-9226074FE7B3.jpeg

Why is prime 1 so big?

Based on that pic, I prefer prime 1's eyes and queen's mouth

I guess we all see things differently, because that Prime 1 sculpt looks nothing like Bale to me. Looks closer to George Clooney lmao. I don't understand how the shape of a cowl can look 'cartoonish', makes no sense. Both cowls are literally the same, just that Prime 1's is bigger overall lol, and maybe a touch wider (taking the scale into consideration coz its oversized). The only thing Prime 1 did better is the eyes.

Perspective is everything guys. The QS sculpt is angled DOWN, which gives it that slimmer appearance, whereas the Prime 1 sculpt is straight on, even tilted slightly up, as evident by the position of the nose and the visible chin strap. I don't know how people don't see this when making comparisons.

Here are 4 pictures I just took of the QS sculpt, 2 from front on as you would normally see it, and 2 from below to replicate the angle of the Prime 1 piece. You can see how the cowl looks different between the shots. The sculpt is actually wider than the Bale sculpt, which no one has an issue with.

batman13.jpg

batman17.jpg

batman15.jpg

batman16.jpg

I guess we all see things differently, because that Prime 1 sculpt looks nothing like Bale to me. Looks closer to George Clooney lmao. I don't understand how the shape of a cowl can look 'cartoonish', makes no sense. Both cowls are literally the same, just that Prime 1's is bigger overall lol, and maybe a touch wider (taking the scale into consideration coz its oversized). The only thing Prime 1 did better is the eyes.
I agree but unfortunately the eyes are a big part of a likeness. When you have an unmasked sculpt as good as this, I wouldn't be too fussed though lol

Back