Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping to see MJ in the coming week. Curious which video they've ultimately gone for and itching to pull the pre-order trigger if it looks anything close to the Blitzway statue.

So going out on a limb after seeing Pics of Inarts stand, we will have Aragorn, Harry Potter, Superman, Atreides and MJ in 2024 (maybe not even all of them).
Everything else what we are hoping for will happen in 2025 (earliest).

Most of what they've shown looks incredible, but I won't lie I was hoping there would be some brand new license reveals that we didn't already get hints about, preferably of something never done in 1/6 scale. But it's probably more realistic to expect that next year lol

They’re presumably having a hard enough time producing and releasing the few figures they’ve already announced that they don’t want to overwhelm themselves and set market expectation up years before they’re able to actually release what they announce.

We’re still only one release in and I expect IA have yet to find their stride for production. Therefore, I believe it’s in everyone’s best interest for them to prioritise refining their processes in the immediate future- then, once the pieces start smoothly falling into place, begin more regularly scheduled announcements.

Last edited:
They’re presumably having a hard enough time producing and releasing the few figures they’ve already announced that they don’t want to overwhelm themselves and set market expectation up years before they’re able to actually release what they announce.

We’re still only one release in and I expect IA have yet to find their stride for production. Therefore, I believe in it’s in everyone’s best interest for them to prioritise refining their processes in the immediate future- then, once the pieces start smoothly falling into place, begin more regularly scheduled announcements.

I definitely want their A-Game for Aragorn. :lecture

Does InArt have the Terminator license? A T-850 with diecast endo, and a TX with diecast endo would be fantastic.
Only allowed to do statues atm from what I understand. If the licensor likes what they're doing with those, they would be open to discussing about doing 1/6 figures.

I think at this point it's pretty safe to say that InArt are totally living up to their promises to be the best 1/6 figure maker in town.

Hot Toys are clearly shaking at the knee's going by their reactions to InArt. Rooted hair "artisan collection", multiple The Batman figures to compete with InArt, Dark Knight Joker release etc etc

And seeing what they have delivered as far as prototypes, they are as close to perfection as possible imo. Sure production is a different animal, however I haven't seen a huge drop off for the Joker.

I'm just glad they exist, as if puts pressure on Hot Toys and in the end we all win.

461484-1690722051871.png

68e0b9a106d794473010cf64ccb87761.jpg

461802-IMG-0303.jpeg

db70360dfee977f1ae4ecaef46618173.jpg

I fully agree with you on that, Inart are owning this hobby and I really hope they're here to stay. Aragon hands down is one of the best 1:6 figures of all time.

The hobby is changing for example 3rd party companies now using silicone heads that move.
View attachment 653397
Saw this on facebook but didn't gibe it a second look. It is amazing imo. I love realism. Hope we see more like that

Back