Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26Tucs0.jpg

All about the hair from what I can see. But they're listening for criticism so best to speak up so they can fix stuff.

I don't know how they strayed so far from the earlier version shown, they even cheapened out on the eyes. If I put down $4k for this I'd be pissed.

It looks the same except for the eyes, those are definitely a downgrade. The irises just look painted on, rather than the shiny, realistic acrylic look they had before.

120811841_10164498158955556_444465880484536135_o.jpg

I'm actually glad they look that good, because I've rarely been happy with the eyes on their busts. These are the best production eyes they've ever done.

But seriously, any criticism tell Queen directly. They are listening.

Yeah I see a lot of people freaking out on FB now. It does appear to me that the irises are missing that darker ring around them that the proto had, which is what makes them look a bit flatter now. But it also seems to vary from shot to shot, so maybe it's just a matter of lighting? The bad convention lighting is clearly throwing off the skin tone on this.

QS Distribution did at least confirm that the black top is removable, in case you want the proto look.

They're gonna wish they didn't get involved with Alita by the end of it all. They have a lot more planned and they may consider scrapping it due to the pickiness. :lol

I think the lighting is just bad and also the direction the photos are being taken from. Skin tone varies a lot with the lighting in the room, they had the same issues with the WW bust.

But if they have cheapened out on the eyes, that's a real bait and switch. Looks like lots of negative comments on the fb page, so we'll see if it gets addressed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back