Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ideally I'd have chose the doll body for the bust since it's my favorite but it looks so damn good it's not a big deal.

Supposedly they are working on a 1:1 doll body statue, which I bet will be $10k.

I'll enjoy looking at photos of that. :lol

I do wish there were more doll body collectibles. And even the motorball one as well. Too bad Hot Toys didn't tackle all 3.

I'd have ordered all 3 versions too lol. There are still 1/12 versions of both bodies on the way from a different company, and QS did say collectibles of other scales are in the design phase.

I messaged QS and they said they'll be posting another video showing off the face and rest of the statue soon. I can't wait to see it.

Looking forward to seeing this.

I'll enjoy looking at photos of that. :lol

I do wish there were more doll body collectibles. And even the motorball one as well. Too bad Hot Toys didn't tackle all 3.
I'd have ordered all 3 versions too lol. There are still 1/12 versions of both bodies on the way from a different company, and QS did say collectibles of other scales are in the design phase.

I would have bought all three.

I sold a few figures and have enough to pay for the deposit. If I can sell a couple more figures I'll have right around 2 grand, which is most of the amount for the bust.

I still haven't ordered yet but I think I will soon.

Yeah I'm still on the edge of ordering as well. I was eyeing a few other statues this year like the P1 Endo or Predator, but right now this is the one I'm feeling most tempted and impressed by.

Do it, y'all!

I can hardly wait. Only 14 payments to go. :lol

I can't get myself to part with any figures right now though. I thought I could but it's tough..

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2020

Wonder Festival 2020 will take place in Shanghai from the 3rd of October to the 4th of October.

If you?re as disappointed as we are about not being able to meet in person and see our latest collectibles, fear not!
This year we?re going to do everything we can to make sure we can share the experience with you online instead. 😉

We?re planning on sharing some exclusive new collectibles, as well as some old favourites. Make sure you keep an eye on our Facebook page in the next couple of weeks for event updates and news of our Wonder Festival booth tour.

As we build up to one of the biggest events of the year, we want to know what collectibles you?d like us to display😀

bk9Yers.jpg

So is the clothing piece removable? They haven't shown that previously, I didn't think it came with any clothing add ons.

Looks amazing!

I wonder how far they are off with releasing this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back