Queen Studios: Alien Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Van prices are crazy atm. I paid £16.5k for my 2016 lwb Transit connect with 35k miles just over a year ago. The delivery guy told me that the dealership had sold it for less than I paid three years previous. So somebody basically got a top spec Transit, ran it for three years, put 35k miles on it and then made money. Beats leasing if you can get it.... :sneaky:
The problem with inflation is that even if you sell for a profit, you'll have to pay out more to replace it, at least for essentials like houses, cars, ect. If I had spare houses and cars I'd be selling! 😁

Good call on the Transit! I love my minivan, a Honda Odyssey. 👌

Back to Alien bust talk....I'll be interested in seeing how everyone displays this super deep piece.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Last time, we shared production images of an Alien Life-Size Bust, and many of you ask for more product images.
Today, we would like to share some awesome in-hand photos from one lucky collector in China.

oF3zNpt.jpg

Lwv7RkQ.jpg

sA384Nr.jpg

Holy smokes!!! That looks soooooo BADDASS!!!

Can’t wait for mine… 😱😍🤪😁🙏🏻

Thanks for posting these pics…

My kid could have done a better job. How can you say this is fantastic? If the dome is removeable, then I may not cancel. But I'm guessing it is glued down for life.

The white scull is way too noticeable, some said it was overdone on the proto but it's way too much in these new pics IMO

Awesome and near perfect sculpt, horrible and cheap paint job. Why the hell always that pitch black rim around the canopies basis? That is so off.

There were multiple heads used. There are plenty of BTS pics of the dome being very clear. Also of the hard black around the dome.

For what it’s worth, these photos were taken with flash, which is not going to be representative of how these will look in real life. Flash is harsh, direct light. Let’s wait for someone to post photos taken with even/diffuse natural lighting.

burtial is referring to the movie, and the way the creature was filmed, intentionally kept in the dark, obscuring detail and such. This added to the terror of the whole thing: you could never really tell what the heck you were looking at, etc. This is why these Alien statues aren't meant to be viewed/photographed in hard light, e.g. sunlight or with flash.

They sculpted the lines in the skull after the prototype was shown. I got a message from someone over there today saying that they would look into the issues but I wouldn't think they would change anything since it's out in the wild.

Last edited:
Back