Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, it's first and foremost Supernatural. That's the only license they have that I'm a huge fan of. 3 figures shown, 2 last year, and one supposedly going up for order & release at the end of the year. But unfortunately I feel like that line might end up being more reminiscent of Firefly while Trek gets all the glory.

The original Trek stuff looks great but every time I get tempted I'm always pulled back. I'm more of a casual fan.

If the image that Sybeck posted is from Nanjin's own facebook account, then it's very possible that it's just something he's doing for himself on the side and not an official tease for QMX. Battlestar Galactica would be interesting. Personally I'd only be interested in some of the characters in flight uniforms which would look more interesting visually, anything else I'll pass.

I hope they hurry up and make her.

wallhaven-357138.jpg

The reboot is a brilliant series in its own right, but its just not Galactica to me.

In the same way that QMX is doing both classic and Next gen Trek, I'm hoping, and hoping some more, that if they have the licence for the big G, it covers original Galactica as well... Those old Majestic figures are very primitive by today's standards.... The technology is so good now we could get sweeping LEDs in the Cylons!!!!!

Nanjin was asked about that:

Kushmeer Farakhan Wait wait wait....are you guys making BSG figures too?! I want that Adama!!! Are we getting a few characters or is he a one off? Personal project or actual Qmx release? Any possibility of Buffy? If you guys keep this up, you'll be the new Hot Toys!
· Reply · Yesterday at 16:15

Nanjin Tam Kushmeer Farakhan How about I put it this way, is a QMx prototype.
· Reply · 18 hrs

Ah, so It's likely happening. Great for all the BSG fans! :)

QMx showed both Zoe and Jayne at SDCC 2017. Granted, it's been a while since Mal came out, so QMx is clearly taking its time.

BSG (the new series) would be pretty high in my wish-list, it's a fantastic series!
And Number 6 would certainly be at the top of that list, but they would have to do a HT and develop a body specifically for her.

Adama, Starbuck and Athena were my favorites. But I can't see myself getting any figures. Not a big enough of a fan.

Getting back to Khan, seems possibly get two outfits? And what other accessories? Bent phaser? Champagne glass? The white shafts that showed up in engineering that could double as weapons in a fight?

What I glean is that the ones with the long sleeved uniforms are getting the prizes. Perhaps Bones should consider taking off his short sleeved tunic and putting on his long sleeved uniform? Might be a good start and then see what happens.

From Nanjin's Facebook. That's Adama in the middle (would love a Lorne Greene one) On the side there is that Khan in a gold dinner jacket???

EXCITED! Nu BSG a brilliant show and quality figures would be very welcomed!

Just bought Kirk from BBTS...can't beat $4 shipping and the price. Sideshow was $45 higher with shipping. I wanted exclusive version but didn't want to pay $45 for it. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to pose him with Hoth Leia when She comes out.....

fe0b41de0406f1861ca7a6fb3478de49.jpg

Epic scene!!!

0636dda09e4a88ebb2c3d2a791d5c119.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back