QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect. Hope everyone feel the same as you.

Anticipations create Climaxes.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
I’m on board. Just don’t want to get my hopes up if nothing happens. Also do you plan to re-release previous figures so those of us who missed out on certain ones can get them? I’m missing Scotty and Sulu for instance.

I?m on board. Just don?t want to get my hopes up if nothing happens. Also do you plan to re-release previous figures so those of us who missed out on certain ones can get them? I?m missing Scotty and Sulu for instance.
Any 1/6 Trek fans should be pleased. If not, they should've heartattacks from excitement.ts.

I don't see myself as a merchant. I see myself as a rogue captain traveling in the galaxy bringing smiles to friends with1/6 Trek.

Therefore, no one with a sound business mind can guess what and why i would do certain things.

The coming 1/6 Trek will be part of Trek history.

I simply can not wait to see the smiles.

On 2nd thought, anyone wants to guess what I am going to do in the first 9 months?

Last edited:
My guesses for the new Star Trek 1/6 figure lines would be the following:

1. New Kirk, Spock and McCoy. (Need the big 3 to kick off the new company and new collections)

2. Release Uhura and Chekov for those that already have the other figures (Thus completing the ToS bridge set) and for new collectors.

3. Offer the Captains of each of the other series (Picard, Sisko, Janeway) to kick-start those lines.

4. Offer new Scotty and Sulu for those that missed out on the previous line and for new collectors to finish the ToS bridge crew.

Perhaps WAY too many figures for the initial 9 months but definitely for the first couple of years.

Nanjin, if not mistaken, I believe that I remember you saying that your plan for production was to provide more figure releases but in lower numbers. Keeping the production line moving and allowing a greater variation of characters. But I may be wrong...

Any 1/6 Trek fans should be pleased. If not, they should've heartattacks from excitement.ts.

I don't see myself as a merchant. I see myself as a rogue captain traveling in the galaxy bringing smiles to friends with1/6 Trek.

Therefore, no one with a sound business mind can guess what and why i would do certain things.

The coming 1/6 Trek will be part of Trek history.

I simply can not wait to see the smiles.

On 2nd thought, anyone wants to guess what I am going to do in the first 9 months?

My main hope is for that unproduced Kirk and a FC Picard.

Now that I think about it further, character variations and villains should be interspersed between the "hero" figures mentioned above.

Green wrap Kirk
Locutus of Borg
Gowron
Wrath of Khan Kirk, Spock and Khan
Kang
Q
The Jem'Hadar
Mirror, Mirror Kirk, Spock and Uhura!

Looking forward to seeing what 2021 brings. Because 2020 has been somewhat of a downer.
Yup, it has been a terrible year. Lost a few indirect friends to the virus.

I almost gave up 1/6 Trek back in May because I had executed my last effort in getting the license and I had NO REPLY. But like what 7 of 9 said:

?It's hopeless and pointless and exhausting, and the only thing worse... would be giving up.?

Then a reply showed up in July, waited another month and finalized on Sept 7, 2020.

Keep guessing on what i would do to ensure Every 1/6 Trek fans would be happy.

Reading the guesses can ease my anxiety.

I'd love to see a sub-line similar to DX, Crown and Big Chief's new Doctor Who figure with a perfect dedicated representation of a character. Like a perfect Picard with a headscan of Stewart or hiring someone like KA Kim, YJ Park, Adam Gu, Rovo Jin or Hossein Diba to do it. For my money they are the best sculptors out there.

I would love to see a transporter room diorama, as well as an engineering diorama for TOS. A bridge environment to build upon the captains chair would be wonderful too

Is this a wish list?

I remember long time ago there was discussion about doing Janeway and which of her many hairstyles to do. At the time I had not yet watched Voyager.

Now I have and even though I own the Playmates figures I would be down for some properly made Voyager figures as well as they frustrate me in their limited articulations.

Would love to finally get my hands on a Wrath of Khan Khan. What you did with the other figures was stellar work!

I would pay double for a TWOK Kirk with alternate away mission uniform and "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!" screaming head sculpt.

Back