QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Trek lines need the fans and friends support. Show your Trek figures and spread the news, especially if your interests are Voy, DS9, or Ent.

According to my researches as I remember, these series never had any merchandise over $120 (besides Anovos uniforms), which means developing a collectible lines might be difficult (otherwise, someone already did it).

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

There you go. This was the 1st draft that was done in mid 2017. The current version is much better. But 99.9999% I will send her to traditional hand sculpting for refinements. Her body will have matching coloring as the head.

All Trek figures heads will go through hand refinement after Uhura
550a960877a63ea775b5c8425dd51bd6.jpg

Can't wait!

Well this sucks. Got the notice he was in stock last week. Was waiting for my birthday on Sunday to order it and now he’s sold out everywhere. I put in an order on Amazon but past experience tells me they won’t get them. ��

So... I'm wondering... what are the odds of getting Kelvin timeline figures?

I'm a dork, but I really liked those movies.

Nanjin already said we can expect at least a few figures from those movies, including Beyond Kirk in the away outfit. The others I'm hoping for are Spock and Jaylah, but nothing's official yet so who knows.

1/6 Trek lines need the fans and friends support. Show your Trek figures and spread the news, especially if your interests are Voy, DS9, or Ent.

According to my researches as I remember, these series never had any merchandise over $120 (besides Anovos uniforms), which means developing a collectible lines might be difficult (otherwise, someone already did it).

I can say with 100% certainty that I will buy any and everything 1/6 Trek that you release...any series and any character...I will make room for all of them!

So... I'm wondering... what are the odds of getting Kelvin timeline figures?

I'm a dork, but I really liked those movies.
Not just you. I like Captain America, and Beyond Away outfit has that look. A must do (already done) for me. I want to do complicated figures (within Trek).

If the production model works out as I expected and QMx can accommodate this modeling in their direction, all Trek can be done (not at a same time, but can consider as God Speed for Trek). [emoji16]

3af2e25a4efd61f4a9a940fc1e128dbb.jpg

Spock's black tunic, along with a set of meditation hands, should be included with TWOK Spock, since it features prominently on a great scene in that movie, when Spock says for the first time "I have been your friend.....". The black tunic, and that white shirt with ribbed neck that is a part of the TWOK uniform, are indeed a killer combo!! Even if it was due to budget concerns, they re-used TMP elements on such a clever fashion...!
m.

I want Kirk, black robe Spock and Ilia from TMP

And yes, the entire crew from TWOK [emoji1303]

There you go. This was the 1st draft that was done in mid 2017. The current version is much better. But 99.9999% I will send her to traditional hand sculpting for refinements. Her body will have matching coloring as the head.

All Trek figures heads will go through hand refinement after Uhura
550a960877a63ea775b5c8425dd51bd6.jpg

Seven is a must have!! Very excited to see her offered!!!

Nanjin already said we can expect at least a few figures from those movies, including Beyond Kirk in the away outfit. The others I'm hoping for are Spock and Jaylah, but nothing's official yet so who knows.

I'm honestly hoping we get a good Chris Pine out of it, if for nothing, I'd like to make a Steve Trevor to go with my TA Wonder Woman. Knowing your bashing skills, Dave, I'd be interested to see your take all the same. But for all that, I do love the away outfits from the Kelvin era.

Just received Scotty and he looks fantastic.

Head sculpt has fine detailing and good paint apps.

The leaner body fits well to the character. Not as muscle bulky as Spock or McCoy.

That communicator mesh is a work of art, as are the rest of his accessories.

Well done, Nanjin!

Back