QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
06c490725eb6b23cd33c5e8d65cad266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

production Scotty is better than the prototype.

I am extremely proud of the production team that i gathered together.

I DID NOT pamper Scotty production. I let the group handled the 95% production on their own.

“Follow these guidelines during production, recheck upon completion using the same set of guidelines, then show me the report and the random samples.”

I have fired up these buddies for the last 3 weeks telling them we will make history in Trek (even.though we are 1.5 year late [emoji1]). They are all returning to the factory areas to see the new Trek production facility that I am building for them and Trek friends. Fully air conditioned, meals provided, and even close to a daycare center. Arranged daily driver pickup so they dont have to walk 1 hour to work and run to pick up their child.

Happy team mates make happy products.

Seems like QMx 1/6 is the only company that can have Production better than Prototypes performance for the last 15 years of 1/6 history started by HT.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Thanks again Nanjin, your Love and Respect of TOS, along with your professionalism, is making a lot of our collecting dreams come true [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! I can hardly wait for my Scottys. I got two, just so I can have another red shirt to absorb all death rays from Nomad :lol

I wonder if he has a padded vest on under the shirt like Kirk did? My credit card was charged by one of the places I ordered from, I hope that's a sign that he's shipping or that shipping is imminent.

Looking forward to the other figures this year.

Cheers,

Tom

Nanjin is the real "Miracle Worker"! You've made a lot of Trek fans very happy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was on vacation the last few days and didn't get online. I came back to find this sold out nearly everywhere! Glad I can support this line and so many others are too. I ended up ordering through QMX via Amazon. April 24 release date. I don't know why it shows sold out at QMX and yet available in a couple months on Amazon (sold by QMX) maybe a second run is coming? McCoy is also on Amazon for just under $160 as well...

Scotty arrived today, and he is even more impressive in person.
The four together; Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Scotty look incredible!

Will definitely buy any and all TOS figures that Nanjin - QMX makes.

Will put up some pics once there’s daylight [emoji1303]

And I have to say, how wonderful it is to be able to buy 1/6th scale figures that require absolutely no altering and/or any customizations.
thanks for pics

Demand driven quantities

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's probably the smarter way to go and it definitely makes for a more exciting release than we saw with Khan or McCoy... although it still looks like they might have gone a little too low with Scotty and I'm hoping Sulu and Uhura won't be quite this limited. I'll be ordering early, but I know not every collector is glued to FB or sees every preorder when it first goes up.

Back