QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pics, Marf! Hopefully I’ll be able to get this next month. I really want to make an environment stand for it.

Great job QMX I love it BB718B05-B739-43C4-9226-6AC0B992241C.jpeg

I used to love The Princess Bridge but for some reason has fallen out of favor with me in the last 10 years; maybe over saturation. I didn't plan on getting this figure but those pics look great.

Thanks! But my brain can't comprehend getting tired of such a classic film. :)

This figure looks great. I hope to get this one in a couple of months.

Fingers crossed it's still around for you!

Very nice pics, Marf! Hopefully I’ll be able to get this next month. I really want to make an environment stand for it.

Thank you! I'm sure you'll come up with something spectacular for it.

“There’s something I ought to tell you. I’m not left-handed either.”

A HUGE thank you to Qmx for providing a huge missing piece of my collection. Over the years I've tried to bash a Westley and get several custom runs off the ground, to no avail. I'm so thankful that Qmx stepped up to deliver a figure that did not disappoint!

NKkTjKV.jpg

Fantastic shots! I gotta say these make me a lot more tempted to get this than any of the official pics. And strangely it does sort of have the look of a high-quality custom figure here, which is actually a good thing in my view since they can often look a lot more detailed than the mass-produced stuff.

Fantastic shots! I gotta say these make me a lot more tempted to get this than any of the official pics. And strangely it does sort of have the look of a high-quality custom figure here, which is actually a good thing in my view since they can often look a lot more detailed than the mass-produced stuff.
Accurate description! That absolutely nails it.

This figure looks phenomenal.

I wish I had an interest in this line, as QMX has hit a home-run, right off the bat...

But I'm limiting my displays further.

Congrats for those that are getting this. Looks amazing.

This figure looks phenomenal.

I wish I had an interest in this line, as QMX has hit a home-run, right off the bat...

But I'm limiting my displays further.

Congrats for those that are getting this. Looks amazing.

Same. I love the film (although I haven't seen it in years) and think this figure is stellar, but it doesn't quite fit with my display plans. Very nice, all the same!

I am saving to buy this amazing figure, love the movie and hope they do Iñigo Montoya to have the duo...Andre the Giant would be perfect for the trio!

BBTS charged me today! Getting close now.
I ordered mine Sunday night from QMX and it's arriving today ($199.99 w/free shipping). Talk about a fast turnaround! Damn, if only SS came remotely close to that, it'd be so awesome.

So just of curiosity, why did you order yours from BigBadToyStore; where you had to pay more and have to wait so much longer to get it?

Back