QMX Princess Bride - Westley, The Dread Pirate Roberts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Westley is very nice. Hopefully either a KO company will produce Inigo. Vizzini and Fezzik would also be nice.

Dang... I did not know they canceled Inigo. When did they announce that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... is there still hope? I thought I saw them showing Inigo off at Toy Fair this year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have zero confidence that QMX can produce anything 1/6th without Nanjin guiding things in China.

It's got nothing to do with Nanjin. QMX just picked up licenses that don't sell. That stuff might sell well for your VTS or Art Figures or ACE Toyz,, but for US companies that have to pay salaries for office staff and all that overhead. Unless it's a big big license, it's just not going to work. The 1/6 stuff just isn't profitable enough.

It's easy for them to make a single mold for those tiny Qbitz things, those are small and cheap, and easy for people to buy on put on their shelf, at the office or at home, but 1/6 is a much harder sell for retail and for collectors.

There's a reason why things are moving to 1/12. 1/6 is just getting too hard to compete in.

QMX, the king of one and done. They have earned zero consumer trust with anything 1/6 they show.

It is true. The only line that they expanded upon was Star Trek TOS. The Trek line could have kept them busy for a long time and lots of reusable parts.

QMX are useless. No Sam to accompany Dean. They announced the BSG licence and then nothing was ever produced.
They've done a fair crack at ST, but they might as well not have any other licences.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I picked this up today, it's a good looking figure. Not quite HT quality, but very close. Got a solid pose out of him, and he looks good in the collection.

Plus, it's nice to see something other than the next version of Iron Man. Coming soon, "Walking the Dog" Iron Man. With included pooper scooper attachment!

images

Toy-Fair-2018-QMX-Figures-021.jpg

Toy-Fair-2018-QMX-Figures-022.jpg

How'd this sell, any chance of Buttecup , Inigo, Fezzik?

Back