QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Q would be cool, but I'm not sure I'd pick him up. I would certainly pick up the others, though. I'd probably vote for Riker first, though.

Data has some awesome options for accessories. Open-up sections with cabling for Geordi to "Analyze", any number of scientific tools, a toolbox, a violin, Spot...a Sherlock Holmes outfit...

That said, Data is a very obvious choice. So would be Worf. I'd love Riker, but his uniform wouldn't contrast with Picards as a good followup. Personally I say Crusher. We've never gotten her in this scale before. The old geometrics model kits excluded her and so did Playmates (and yes, I know those are a loooong time ago, but they still count!).

I am back onto TNG. Who should be next? Riker, Geodi, Data, Troi, Beverly, Worf, or Q?

I like Q, and because he was in the first and last episodes of TNG, I forcefully put him among the regular standard TNG choices [emoji1]

13e9307f3b175ee4c49058668096dedc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

RIKER. That sculpt is amazing. Data second.

Data next, but i hope the head is tweaked first, as it looked too tall. I photoshopped it with a 10% height reduction.

data.jpg

I felt that the Picard head was too large from the body, and having recently looked at their other figures it seems that's a linewide problem.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Data has some awesome options for accessories. Open-up sections with cabling for Geordi to "Analyze", any number of scientific tools, a toolbox, a violin, Spot...a Sherlock Holmes outfit...

That said, Data is a very obvious choice. So would be Worf. I'd love Riker, but his uniform wouldn't contrast with Picards as a good followup. Personally I say Crusher. We've never gotten her in this scale before. The old geometrics model kits excluded her and so did Playmates (and yes, I know those are a loooong time ago, but they still count!).
The problem with Crusher is that she's so polarizing. Seen by many to be a pretty useless addition to the show. So much so that they even replaced her for a season, and many casual fans probably didn't notice :D

But if you only had 2 figures in the line, Crusher with Picard would make some sense.

Data or Worf.

If you do Worf, I hope he’ll have the shoulder length hair that he had for the middle seasons of the show. You can save the ponytail for DS9 version, Unless we’re getting two headsculpts! ;) Oh... and a Bat’leth!

I am back onto TNG. Who should be next? Riker, Geodi, Data, Troi, Beverly, Worf, or Q?

I like Q, and because he was in the first and last episodes of TNG, I forcefully put him among the regular standard TNG choices [emoji1]

Business-wise releasing anyone but Data or Worf would risk killing the TNG line in my opinion.

As a figure, I would go with Data first, and Worf second. Then maybe Troi to spice things up. But in terms of importance I would go with Will Riker. I love the character of Q, but not sure i would shell out $200 for a figure of him.
That first three were just like Dragon's release order [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Not seeing a lot of love for Geordi, also seen by some as a bit of a one-dimensional character, but he was likable, and looks so distinctive. I would take him over Riker personally. Of course, Barclay would be the next release in an ideal world. Probably the most realistic character in all of Star Trek.

I would prefer Riker to be next but honestly if it is any of the main crew I will be happy.

And I just heard that my QMX package arrived back at home. Can’t wait to see how Scotty turned out in person.

Here are my choices, in order of release. Not sure why I broke them down into groups of four...:

Data (w/spot)
Worf (w/bat'leth)
Geordi (w/engineering tools)
Riker (w/trombone)

Locutus (w/LED light)
Q (w/throne)
Troi (w/alternate uniform)
Crusher (Bev) (w/medical robe & tools)

Gowron (w/Klingon blaster)
Guinan (w/bottles and glasses)
O'Brien (unless to be released in the DS9 line of figures)
Romulan (w/bottle of Romulan Ale, of course!)

Data is the only "must" after Picard....he was as prominent in TNG as Picard in many episodes

Worf, I mean the guy is a Star Trek icon being in TNG, DS9 and Star Trek VI (although as a different character)

Back