Q&A with Hot Toys by MFC @ Toy Soul 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Batman '66 Batmobile= Huge lost opportunity for Hot Toys and fans of this license BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:mad:

He didn't say it wasn't coming. Didn't say it was either.

Gee, that's not like Howard at all.

Hot toys make so much from marvel and now star wars they couldn't care less about anything else like the 66 batmobile

I can't wait for Batman Returns figures to be announced so people finally quit their wabbing about them not being announced.

there is a big difference between being announced....and them actually doing it.

BIG difference.

I can't wait for Batman Returns figures to be announced so people finally quit their wabbing about them not being announced.

Only after Batman,Catwoman and Penguin... You better be prepared for more wabbing! :lol

Except that (so far) HT has no more plans for SWPT characters. A damn shame and betrayal.

I've got to hand it to you man, you're surely one of the few Freaks, if not the ONLY Freak, who enjoys both Batman & Robin and the PT. :lol You are unbowed and unswayed by public opinion. :duff

As for the Q&A, really, HT is working on AoU figures? Really? (Insert tired old Nicolas Cage meme pic) :lol

And Rambo: First Blood Part II and Rocky (the first one) figures would be killer.

As for the Q&A, really, HT is working on AoU figures? Really?

I was surprised too. I didn't think they'd touch that with a bargepole. I thought it was bold of the interviewer to ask about such an obscure license but you know, fair ****s to him, we'd probably not have heard anything about this 'Age of Ultron' otherwise. That's how you make it in the big leagues Johnson.

Last edited:
Where are people getting any kind of solid confirmation of Rocky and Rambo from? They've been talked about for years and years. I must say though, if I wake up one morning to specs and pics of a 2015 Stallone Rambo or Rocky figure on their page, that will be a great day. I hope all this talk actually leads to them making them finally.

I was surprised too. I didn't think they'd touch that with a bargepole. I thought it was bold of the interviewer to ask about such an obscure license but you know, fair ****s to him, we'd probably not have heard anything about this 'Age of Ultron' otherwise. That's how you make it in the big leagues Johnson.

If nothing else, Howard is a bold man, a riverboat gambler flying by the seat of his pants, if I may mix metaphors. When his advisers tell him, "No, no, no!," he says, "Yes, yes, yes!" and sallies forth.

Mr. Chan should proceed with caution, though. I wouldn't want HT to take a bath on this "Ultron" movie. Yeah, I could see one Iron Man selling, possibly Cap as well, if the suit is unique enough. They'll be in this movie, right?

But I don't think HT should make the other characters, it's just too risky. For instance, Hulkbuster would be too big and too expensive. Nobody would buy it! And as big and impressive as it would be, an HT Ultron would just warm shelves, like Jake Sully.

they have to though since their sculpts are so terrible. hot toys continues to shoot through the roof in quality (design not durability), and we should just be happy to get what they put out. i've never seen one star ace or asmus that i would actually pay money for. even sideshow sixth scales are years behind hot toys.

If nothing else, Howard is a bold man, a riverboat gambler flying by the seat of his pants, if I may mix metaphors. When his advisers tell him, "No, no, no!," he says, "Yes, yes, yes!" and sallies forth.

Mr. Chan should proceed with caution, though. I wouldn't want HT to take a bath on this "Ultron" movie. Yeah, I could see one Iron Man selling, possibly Cap as well, if the suit is unique enough. They'll be in this movie, right?

But I don't think HT should make the other characters, it's just too risky. For instance, Hulkbuster would be too big and too expensive. Nobody would buy it! And as big and impressive as it would be, an HT Ultron would just warm shelves, like Jake Sully.

:rotfl

Back