PS2 favorites you want to see on PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While not PS2 a FFVII redux is long overdue. I think they could do absolute wonders with that game now and the fanbase is huge!

While not PS2 a FFVII redux is long overdue. I think they could do absolute wonders with that game now and the fanbase is huge!

It would take like 7 years to do though, even though all the game is there, the visuals and everything and minor tweaks, it would take ages.

It would take like 7 years to do though, even though all the game is there, the visuals and everything and minor tweaks, it would take ages.

Slight exaggeration :confused:

It couldn't possibly take more than 3 years, even at the pace Squeenix works.

I would like to see a Jedi power battles revamp maybe but, did anyone ever play Omega Boost for PS1..not bad game for its time..the graphics were pretty darn good, game was decent.

Oh Transformers Tatakai.
I want this game on Ps3 Got it on PS2. The gameplay totally sucks. But playing as Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, Galvatron was fun as hell.

I hope Koei decides to make or pursue a Transformers Musou like it's Gundam game. That would be insane.

There was another game I really liked but I cant remember the name of it. It was almost like RE you played as a blond woman and had something to do with a virus and at one point in it you were in a burning opera house. Seems like the name of the game started with a P but I am not sure.

Parasite Eve I believe.
Which reminds me... I need to get my brother to return my copy...
(edit)
Whoops, someone already beat me to it :p

Silent Hill 2. It is my favorite video game, period. I have it for X-Box, but both of my X-Boxes crapped out on me, like the pieces of sh** that they are. My ancient PS2 is dead as well.

Back