Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this give me hope for mine. should be here next month some time but still not holding my breath. Congrats Manu81. She looking good under those lights.
I understand you…I was in panic while unboxing the figure…I was recording all just in case with my mobile phone…I was prepared to find it broken but at the end it was perfect. There is hope!

Attachments

• C176AB23-C940-44BC-BA98-D53C8898F7E3.jpeg
    C176AB23-C940-44BC-BA98-D53C8898F7E3.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 98
The worst part about the possibility of it being damaged. Is that it is a grail. People love it when it's not damaged lol. I think it's going to be months before SC ships it. I hope they inspect it, and maybe p1 will put in some extra padding or something, that is the very least they could do. 2k figure, no replacement parts...looks like Queen Studios is the new go to when it comes to quality.

I understand you…I was in panic while unboxing the figure…I was recording all just in case with my mobile phone…I was prepared to find it broken but at the end it was perfect. There is hope!
You got some awesome funky lighting there Manu. That thing definitely belongs in space! Although I would be happy for it to camp in my home, I'll lock it up for good 🙂

You got some awesome funky lighting there Manu. That thing definitely belongs in space! Although I would be happy for it to camp in my home, I'll lock it up for good 🙂
Hahaha!! I won’t let it leave my home!!lol

Chroming the teeth shouldn't be too hard, I imagine. A layer of high-gloss black paint followed by a chrome layer or two should do the trick. Could even brush on some black after that to create separation and shadow on the teeth.

Not something one should have to do on a $2K statue, but it's a relatively easy job.

Believe me, I have the coolprops big chap bust and the coolprops big chap maquette both and i don’t care about chromed or not chromed teeth on this. They did a really good job on it. Teeth should be chromed for this price? Yes. Teeth looks good enough? For me yes! I don’t feel like: oh! It’s perfect but the teeth…no. I love it as it is and i don’t see a big difference. May be it’s bcs i had the big chap lsb from sideshow but as I told you, having the other two big chaps with chromed teeths I am not missing them on the prime 1’s…

I wonder how this will do on the secondary market. I mean, if people are crossing their fingers to have it arrive safely, what are the chances it can be shipped twice without any issues?

my UK supplier has in stock now
can have it next week if I pay now lol but I was expecting it after April! No table for it or anwhere to display due to weight.

my UK supplier has in stock now
can have it next week if I pay now lol but I was expecting it after April! No table for it or anwhere to display due to weight.
Hi
Congratulations. which UK supplier did you order it from? Also did you order the regular or deluxe?
Thanks

I wonder how this will do on the secondary market. I mean, if people are crossing their fingers to have it arrive safely, what are the chances it can be shipped twice without any issues?
Slim to none. This will be a disaster for resale if anyone was to go down that road. For those few who's did not break on the first shipping, they will really be stretching their luck on shipping it again. This would have to be a local pickup.

Back