Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sugo toy has this in stock (standard version) for 6k AUD! (4.3k USD), which is insane! Seems like a money grab to me.

Wonder why they never had these during PO stage but have stock now? I thought Prime 1 had no replacement parts yet this third party seems to have just received stock. Bizarre.

Yep that is the p1 response I got. Pretty standard. Nothing new, we will either get a refund or a coupon to maybe purchase another statue that may not workout either lol 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-085338_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-085338_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20220215-085343_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215-085343_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 46
Yep that is the p1 response I got. Pretty standard. Nothing new, we will either get a refund or a coupon to maybe purchase another statue that may not workout either lol 😅
I can't believe they can write phrases like "highest protection" with a straight face. The packing job on these was clearly botched.

I can't believe they can write phrases like "highest protection" with a straight face. The packing job on these was clearly botched.
Yep when I read that I kinda laughed a bit. Especially with all of the tail/tube and leg breaks. Obviously they have the molds...Yank the molds back out. Recall all of the out going Alien statues and check and re pad if needed. Supply parts if breakages still happen.
This should he what their team should be working on.
I'm totally fine with the wait (which is insane) but if I waited this long to get a broken piece that cannot be replaced I'm going to be livid. I'm still going to have to chrome the teeth as well. I mean, what a 💩 show.

I completely agree with you. I'm very close to cancelling mine at the moment and demanding a refund. I'm hearing nothing from the guys I ordered from. All I know is my statue is damaged and they are waiting for a reply from Prime 1.

I completely agree with you. I'm very close to cancelling mine at the moment and demanding a refund. I'm hearing nothing from the guys I ordered from. All I know is my statue is damaged and they are waiting for a reply from Prime 1.
Who did you order from?

Yep when I read that I kinda laughed a bit. Especially with all of the tail/tube and leg breaks. Obviously they have the molds...Yank the molds back out. Recall all of the out going Alien statues and check and re pad if needed. Supply parts if breakages still happen.
This should he what their team should be working on.
I'm totally fine with the wait (which is insane) but if I waited this long to get a broken piece that cannot be replaced I'm going to be livid. I'm still going to have to chrome the teeth as well. I mean, what a 💩 show.
Agreed. So you ran out of replacement parts....well it sounds like you need to MAKE MORE. It's your fault the are arriving broken in the first place. Don't put that on the carriers.
Absolutely ridiculous that a select few were taken care of and the rest of us got screwed.

Guess they were affected by the packaging shortage due to covid but just admit it and compensate appropriately or have enough replacements

Are these available anywhere at all in the UK or EU? I know I shouldn't even be considering one given all of the issues. But this has very much been added to my small list of statues that I do regret not getting...

Are these available anywhere at all in the UK or EU? I know I shouldn't even be considering one given all of the issues. But this has very much been added to my small list of statues that I do regret not getting...
It was on a few UK stockists but they all sold out now.

No, that is not fine. People want the statue, not their money back.
This. It's nice to know a refund is an option (provided Prime 1's customer service doesn't minimize your problems and covers return shipping), but we don't order these things just to have someone sit on our money for a few weeks.

Back