Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out today from the store I am buying mine from that my statue is damaged. The supplier has apparently contacted Prime 1 to see if replacement part(s) can be arranged. Now I'm really concerned, especially given the possibility that no replacement parts might be available.
Do you think it could it be a small damage that you maybe able to live with (with a small discount)? I’d def enquire what was damaged. I just worry as this is such a good pose. I could cope with say tail damage which could be easily glued together seamlessly.

No!so sorry cpoll:(I’m waiting for mine tomorrow and I am really nervous now:(
Thanks Manu81. Yeah, I should probably enquire. Out of respect to the selller, I won't mention them publically just yet, pending the outcome of what comes back from Prime 1. Hope you guys get your statues in good condition. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks cpoll36…really angry for what’s happening to us…years of waiting, ridiculous prices and all we can expect from prime 1 is “take it or leave it”? Really?I will explain you about my figure…I really hope it will be fine but…hope they will find a replacement for you…

I’ll finally get it on monday… two days more doesn’t matter after years of waiting…

I’m sorry to hear that…mine is already at home! But I can’t open until tomorrow…I’ll tell you guys…apparently boxes are ok and well protected but until I open them we never know….

I think it's more a space issue for me rather than anything else but I hope Prime 1 can help us out here if repairs need to be done. In an ideal world it's a matter of honouring the faith customers have placed in them. I'll keep my fingers crossed that yours is okay Manu!

Ha ha! That's a very good point. Seems like you would need to pay for a new custom artbox with polystyrene inserts capable of protecting a porcelain vase from the Ming Dynasty...

I think it's more a space issue for me rather than anything else but I hope Prime 1 can help us out here if repairs need to be done. In an ideal world it's a matter of honouring the faith customers have placed in them. I'll keep my fingers crossed that yours is okay Manu!
Mint…number 150 here dx. No words to descrive it.this figure blows my mind…I feel sorry for all of you that get a broken figure and hope you will be able to fix it or to get a replacement from prime 1… i send you some pictures…

Attachments

• A3AC4A71-65BE-4767-BC0F-D2DC79006DBD.jpeg
    A3AC4A71-65BE-4767-BC0F-D2DC79006DBD.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 19E4498C-4BB6-405C-B924-68E8F6EF2140.jpeg
    19E4498C-4BB6-405C-B924-68E8F6EF2140.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 0BBAE4AA-5194-454D-9A0C-4EF27C2CD226.jpeg
    0BBAE4AA-5194-454D-9A0C-4EF27C2CD226.jpeg
    272.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 4C093B30-3C66-4823-988C-D605AB5C7BAB.jpeg
    4C093B30-3C66-4823-988C-D605AB5C7BAB.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 82
I hope none of you plan on selling this one in future. Seems like the packaging has been a disaster...
No worries here. I’ll keep it mine for ever…I can’t see how to make a better big chap honestly…perfection!I can’t understand what happened with package because mine was very well attached…in any case I was lucky according to all the broken figures I have seen here and in youtube and aGain I feel sorry for the owners…Prime one should pay more attention to this! It’s a very expensive figure although wirth every Euro ok my opinion (if you get a mint one).

Mint…number 150 here dx. No words to descrive it.this figure blows my mind…I feel sorry for all of you that get a broken figure and hope you will be able to fix it or to get a replacement from prime 1… i send you some pictures…
So happy for You that You got an unspoiled collectors experience. Looking great and I love the pictures. They give me some Cyberpunk/Alien crossover vibe. :ROFLMAO:

They will be of ZERO help.

Well this give me hope for mine. should be here next month some time but still not holding my breath. Congrats Manu81. She looking good under those lights.

Thanks guys! I have just arrived home and I had to go to look at the figure again…hope that you will receive it soon and safe! About how to mount it, it’s very fast and easy too:) hope Prime 1 give you a solution guys:( if not, do you think you can fix the issues??? It’s a real grail…

Attachments

• 83F796D1-689E-40BF-8978-FC61A71BCE3C.jpeg
    83F796D1-689E-40BF-8978-FC61A71BCE3C.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 40
Back