Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically the expected date is not when it will arrive in customers hands via economy shipping, but when P1 expects the run is complete and P1 has them in their warehouse ready for distribution. I would be surprised if these are currently ready to ship unless it's the museum pose, or like what normally happens when Aisa customers get a few a couple months before P1 sends out shipping notifications worldwide. FWIW I have not received shipping notice from P1.

New pics up on Facebook. Production paint looks on point
FB_IMG_1625206850190.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206852397.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206854513.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206856785.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206858903.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206860960.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206863043.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206865100.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206867203.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206870141.jpg
FB_IMG_1625206847934.jpg

Looks really good to me! I was hoping they'd have figured out eco shipping for us before this was ready to ship. I really want to order it, but I need to decide if I'm going full in with the 1/3 Jungle Hunter first. Simply can't afford it all..... Well I can, but I can't if you know what I mean.

Looks really good to me! I was hoping they'd have figured out eco shipping for us before this was ready to ship. I really want to order it, but I need to decide if I'm going full in with the 1/3 Jungle Hunter first. Simply can't afford it all..... Well I can, but I can't if you know what I mean.
Im in the same boat with other pieces. Really want Prime 1's terminator pieces but cant "afford" to get them. Just too big and pricey. Waiting out for a 1/3 line.

Leo sent me a pic of the box packaging and the base/key holes. The key holes are minimal and the statue can be easily displayed without the wall.
FB_IMG_1625227035105.jpg

Well people on FB are getting shipping notifications as of today. So I'm guessing two months from now we may be getting it.
Hopefully we will get in hand pictures soon.
I think that's only for the Museum version. I'm hoping the DX is close behind!

Keeping fingers crossed since they both have the same estimate dates.
I'm so pleased with this paint app. It looks so clean, and the same as the proto, I turned down all the other big chaps and put faith in this one. I'm glad I did.

Does anyone know what the timeframes are for Secret Compass once pieces start to release in Asia? When I chatted with Shane a few weeks ago, he mentioned it should in within a few months.

Tbh I'm impressed by the black line work on the statue, in Gigers Diary he goes over how he was doing random black lines on set before shoots because of the time crunch. I think the sculpt is a perfect blend of the suit and the concept of the Alien, and the paint app is a great blend of random and clean. Now I'm so excited, all we need it a 4k video review.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210702-082226_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-082226_Facebook.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 135
Very pleased. This thing's grail status is all but confirmed, just needs to sell out -- and I imagine it will as more photos are posted.

Very pleased. This thing's grail status is all but confirmed, just needs to sell out -- and I imagine it will as more photos are posted.
Did you see the size of the key holes? They are tiny, for the back wall display.
It will be no issue displaying without the wall/door display.

So for those who ordered it on Secret Compass Shane said that they are expecting it to be about 60-90 days before they receive it.
Let's hope for 60 haha.

Did you see the size of the key holes? They are tiny, for the back wall display.
It will be no issue displaying without the wall/door display.
Yeah, not bad at all. It still has the rectangular keys as well, but luckily those are cut into the base rather than sticking out of it. Should be very easy to cover them up with something, maybe even sculpt an alternate back piece.

Back