Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is a new image next to the cp chap, you can tell the browns are toned down. The HD pics were definitely over saturated.
But the elephant in the room is how small the cp looks next to it!
received_333466138363261.jpeg

The P1 looks very oversized. If I remember correctly the CP was just slightly undersized. I will know for sure if the P1 is oversized once I compare it to my CP and Mamegyorai when I have it in-hand.
I do like that the paint tones look better in this pic. Thanks for posting!

Every piece I have from P1 is oversized for some reason.

Looks good. So glad I'm getting the action version though.

That's a good picture of the side by side with the CP version. I kind of wish they had just worked together on these like they did with the Dog. I prefer elements of both of those statues, Prime 1's has better refinement and paint for sure which the CP version with it's eye for accuracy would have benefited from, and likewise the Prime 1 version would have benefited from said accuracy (Not that it's far off by any means) But they are what they are, both really nice options imo....

The proportions on the CP definitely scratch my Big Chap itch more than the P1. As do little things like the shape of the ribs. There's no denying P1 has the better paint app and sharper details, but the foundational shapes beneath those details could've used some additional love.

Still an incredible piece, will probably be the best Chap overall for at least a few years. The action pose will go farther in concealing the inaccuracies as well.

Last edited:
I'd never want to display this piece without the wall. The wall and base adds so much depth to the Alien to create that diorama feeling. Starting to consider the victim to go with the JH. These will be killer together.

I'd never want to display this piece without the wall. The wall and base adds so much depth to the Alien to create that diorama feeling. Starting to consider the victim to go with the JH. These will be killer together.
THe victim and JH goes well together. I wonder if BC is displayed next to it, will it look nice. Or better and simpler just the JH and BC?

I'm worried the victim will overpower the BC. That's the reason why I prefer pairing the BC with the 1/4 Pred instead of the 1/3.

Has anyone talked to Todd from Spec Fiction recently? Still no Prime 1 products on the site anymore. He also said he'd carry the 1/3 Jungle Hunter, but that obviously hasn't happened yet.

Has anyone talked to Todd from Spec Fiction recently? Still no Prime 1 products on the site anymore. He also said he'd carry the 1/3 Jungle Hunter, but that obviously hasn't happened yet.
He says he can't offcially carrying anything from Prime 1, but he can still get the item for you.

He says he can't offcially carrying anything from Prime 1, but he can still get the item for you.
Huh, interesting. I guess he's just an importer when it comes to that company now. Wonder how this will affect exchanges and spare units. I can't imagine he'll have extras on-hand like a retailer would.

I was going to order this on SC but they are all out know.Does anyone know where I can still get this guy?

Back