Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting how in the production description it says this: "Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage."

I've never seen anything like that listed on a statue before.

It's interesting how in the production description it says this: "Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage."

I've never seen anything like that listed on a statue before.
I think all p1 do that ? All their 1/3 Alien pieces do

attachment.php

Thnx 4 sharing...Paint details look good eventhough the immense lighting causes over exposure. Not long till in hand.

Okay this is looking sick.
The paint apps are clean and still intricate. I'm hoping a nice gloss will be put on at the end.
I'm getting hyped. Bring on thus statue already!

So I was talking with Markus who designed it, and he said the dome is one solid piece and that he was really hoping for this. So there will be no seam at the back of the head. The Runner has the seam ever so slight on the back. This will be one solid dome. Pretty exciting.

Would be nice to get a closer look at the dome, but I can't say I was ever worried about this how this one would turn out. Even if they darkened or eliminated some of the details in production, it would only get the statue closer to how it appeared in the actual movie. There's a lot of wiggle room with the Chap's paint scheme.

Would be nice to get a closer look at the dome, but I can't say I was ever worried about this how this one would turn out. Even if they darkened or eliminated some of the details in production, it would only get the statue closer to how it appeared in the actual movie. There's a lot of wiggle room with the Chap's paint scheme.
There is always something to look forward to it seems. If they can get the dome on clean like the Dog I think this piece is going to be all it was meant to be. I'm excited.

How long does it take usually for Secret compass to get Prime 1 stuff? I want to order from there but will be a while before You have the full amount ready if I decided to go through them. The fact that they dont srrm to do payment plans spook me

How long does it take usually for Secret compass to get Prime 1 stuff? I want to order from there but will be a while before You have the full amount ready if I decided to go through them. The fact that they dont srrm to do payment plans spook me
The reason they have a large deposit is so you can pay as you go. You can literally pay whenever you want. I sent payments all the time and Shane will keep you updated on how much you have sent. I found them to be very personable. And I know they are expecting shipments soon in this.

The reason they have a large deposit is so you can pay as you go. You can literally pay whenever you want. I sent payments all the time and Shane will keep you updated on how much you have sent. I found them to be very personable. And I know they are expecting shipments soon in this.
My worry is ordering one and not having the full amount when its ready to ship. Will they cancel my order?

Back