Prime1 Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an a-mail confirming that they will put my order on hold till the shipping cost have come down.
I prefer the exclusive version otherwise I would have ordered the statue to my local reseller.

I've been charged! I will now have to wait through the long economy shipping process. I'm hoping to have this within 6 weeks, but who knows.

What shipping did you go with? Standard or economy?

Well I’m glad you said something I had the expensive shipping and emailed them to change it to economy and was charged right after they replied it was a bummer but the prices were just too high good looking out I would have had a heart attack once that came out

Who’s excited for this statue raise your hand! 1D0C5BA3-A400-4E0D-9FD6-E8AC9C3F50FF.jpg

I contacted them about why they are so slow in shipping, and they said that with Economy shipping they wait for the container to get full, then ship it out. They hoped by the end of the month it should ship. They said we should get it in 90 days....so end of March. :gah:

I contacted them about why they are so slow in shipping, and they said that with Economy shipping they wait for the container to get full, then ship it out. They hoped by the end of the month it should ship. They said we should get it in 90 days....so end of March. :gah:
Holy sh.. I have standard shipping and haven't heard a thing yet, but march sounds like forever to wait[emoji26]

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Guess I have plenty of time to build my display now I just got all the materials thinking it would be the next few weeks

I'm guessing realistically end of February/beginning of March if I figure boat time (about 3 weeks), customs processing and travel to my house.

I wish I could have done the standard shipping, but there is no way I'm paying that much in shipping alone.

I hope so I had a package come in recently from Singapore that was stuck in customs for over a month but I agree on the standard shipping I refuse to pay that much I’ll wait

Back