Prime1 Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates looks amazing and so much more like Bruce now. Well done P1[emoji3][emoji122]
So glad I poed directly from Prime 1 to get the possessed headsculpt[emoji3]

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

So is ordering from Prime 1 is the only way to get the possessed head? Cant be purchased as an add on later?

So is ordering from Prime 1 is the only way to get the possessed head? Cant be purchased as an add on later?
I don't think so. It is a limited bonus when ordering the EX from Prime 1 directly, so I'm affraid when it eventually sells out on their website, then it's gone, unless someone sells it on Ebay for double the amount.
But again I don't know. Try and write them an email.

This has been stated over and over again on this forum and prime 1 said is black and white crystal clear on more than one occasion I asked them directly as well and they said the same thing. The ONLY way to get to evil Ash sculpt is to order directly from prime 1 that is the extra bonus on top of the EX only available on their website.

This has been stated over and over again on this forum and prime 1 said is black and white crystal clear on more than one occasion I asked them directly as well and they said the same thing. The ONLY way to get to evil Ash sculpt is to order directly from prime 1 that is the extra bonus on top of the EX only available on their website.

Not sure didnt they say anyone who ordered the ex before certain deadline even if it was through different retailer will still get it? Also one of the local retailers is claiming it will be included in his allocation. Not that crystal clear to me but thanks for ur reply.

So does it come with Bruce Campbells signature since it's called Ash signature line?
Saw a German retail website who sells the statue including a metal plate and Bruce's signature.

So does it come with Bruce Campbells signature since it's called Ash signature line?
Saw a German retail website who sells the statue including a metal plate and Bruce's signature.

Haven’t heard that, would be awesome if that were true

Haven?t heard that, would be awesome if that were true
Look here. It's only this German shop that offers it, so it may be something they are arranging on their own.
9190b7f5fdae0c9d919788f1b6ad7241.jpg

Does P-1 disclose waitlist position?:panic: Never wanted a statute to convert more....it looked hopeless I would have the money for this but my fortune changed in time to be...on the waitlist haha

I got an email from Prime1 on Thursday, saying Ash will be shipping within the next 1-4 weeks. Unfortunately, "due to Covid", the shipping skyrocketed. Originally, back in April of '19, I PO'd for an estimated $395 shipping, which is already a hefty amount, but as this is my first and only 1/3 scale statue, I assumed that's par for the course.

Now, however, they've upped the cost to $606, which is preposterous, regardless of Covid. I've had plenty of things shipped to me this year, including from overseas, and shipping has never been that effected, if at all.

Thankfully, they gave a few options, and I will be having them hold the statue until the price decreases. I'm still excited for it, but I'm not paying a 65% increase on an already ridiculous shipping cost.

I got an email from Prime1 on Thursday, saying Ash will be shipping within the next 1-4 weeks. Unfortunately, "due to Covid", the shipping skyrocketed. Originally, back in April of '19, I PO'd for an estimated $395 shipping, which is already a hefty amount, but as this is my first and only 1/3 scale statue, I assumed that's par for the course.

Now, however, they've upped the cost to $606, which is preposterous, regardless of Covid. I've had plenty of things shipped to me this year, including from overseas, and shipping has never been that effected, if at all.

Thankfully, they gave a few options, and I will be having them hold the statue until the price decreases. I'm still excited for it, but I'm not paying a 65% increase on an already ridiculous shipping cost.

I haven't gotten an invoice from them, but I looked at my account and my shipping is $256 to Texas with Economy Shipping. I think I'll be sticking to the economy shipping. I'm not down with paying $350 more in shipping to get it sooner. The EU is getting hit worse though. One person I saw is being charged over $800 for shipping.

I also reveived the shipping notification e-mail. I live in The Netherlands. Prime 1 increased shipping & Handling costs to $ 668. No way I am going to pay this amount. I will wait until the shipping costs have come down, This will also gime me some more time to check the in-hand pictures.

Looking at the dims on Sideshow's site, and plugging that into UPS' site, Ground shipping is just under $395.

No idea why they'd say it was now $600. That's outrageous.

Back