Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait why is there only one rod touching the foot plate instead of three??? or is it just an illusion?

8EbcXCP.png

kAwIac4.jpg

wait why is there only one rod touching the foot plate instead of three??? or is it just an illusion?

Just an illusion, the angle of picture making it look that way, there are 3 present.

phew, it looked so wrong i couldn't understand what is happening there.
by the way - now it's obvious how thick the parts on the 1/2 statue are compared to 1/1 prop. the rods and the foot plate itself. funny how a sculptor's expectation of details appearance differs from what was really there.

8EbcXCP.png

kAwIac4.jpg

Just an illusion, the angle of picture making it look that way, there are 3 present.

Yes, there are 3 rods. They are thicker for sure compared to the screen life-sized puppet.

Rods.jpg

https://t-800.jp/web/en/

Came across this site, some of you may have seen it before. Interesting read, esp the laboratory section and custom animatronics build.

This guy was passionate about the original T1 endo, as he explains it was the only full endo having it's own scene in T1. He mentions Cameron wanted to have a full endoskeleton battle the T-1000 but due to constraints didn't go ahead. At one stage, he was going to have a go at replicating the entire endo, but looks like this is on pause.

Anyway it was fun to read and the animatronics is very cool but freaky as!

Yes, there are 3 rods. They are thicker for sure compared to the screen life-sized puppet.

attachment.php

wow. never before i noticed that the third rod goes into the heel, even though just posted a movie shot showing the same position!

https://t-800.jp/web/en/

Came across this site, some of you may have seen it before. Interesting read, esp the laboratory section and custom animatronics build.

This guy was passionate about the original T1 endo, as he explains it was the only full endo having it's own scene in T1. He mentions Cameron wanted to have a full endoskeleton battle the T-1000 but due to constraints didn't go ahead. At one stage, he was going to have a go at replicating the entire endo, but looks like this is on pause.

Anyway it was fun to read and the animatronics is very cool but freaky as!

Very interesting! I'm going to check this link out in depth later. :)

wow. never before i noticed that the third rod goes into the heel, even though just posted a movie shot showing the same position!

I've actually learned quite a bit about the little details of the Endoskeleton from all these posts and I've been a Terminator fan since I was 11 years old. :lol

So me and the misses were watching the telly the other night when we heard a strange noise. Apparently, my T-800 shat out one of his pistons. WTF?

Some super glue & maybe Blue Tack will fix this but seriously, bloody hell!

b1192460d5b48d236030137fa6a23f0a.jpg

83370a8fca7e41dfcb37e2ec433c8c06.jpg

b16734fc3739d3408d47a6855335c4fc.jpg

So me and the misses were watching the telly the other night when we heard a strange noise. Apparently, my T-800 shat out one of his pistons. WTF?

Some super glue & maybe Blue Tack will fix this but seriously, bloody hell!

b1192460d5b48d236030137fa6a23f0a.jpg

83370a8fca7e41dfcb37e2ec433c8c06.jpg

b16734fc3739d3408d47a6855335c4fc.jpg

Looks to be quite a clean break off. Before you glue, send the pics to P1, let them know it snapped cleanly with no movement. Never know, they may issue you a new piston.

I cancelled my statue with pop that lean on certain statues i can't deal with. For this price it has to be close to perfect and having that issue and it being acceptable with prime 1 is not acceptable to me. My relationship with prime 1 is just about over there is only 1 more piece i would buy from them and its a Fabok 1/3 WW that's it. I will stick with Queen studios from now on.

I cancelled my statue with pop that lean on certain statues i can't deal with. For this price it has to be close to perfect and having that issue and it being acceptable with prime 1 is not acceptable to me. My relationship with prime 1 is just about over there is only 1 more piece i would buy from them and its a Fabok 1/3 WW that's it. I will stick with Queen studios from now on.

The lean is incredibly accurate to the film though. The iron rods up to the knee on the inside are incredibly strong from what others have said.
Roscoe on YT has done several reviews on it and it seems legit best T1 endoskeleton to date. Here is the link to his recent video.

https://youtu.be/LdZ03YevxsQ

The lean is incredibly accurate to the film though. The iron rods up to the knee on the inside are incredibly strong from what others have said.
Roscoe on YT has done several reviews on it and it seems legit best T1 endoskeleton to date. Here is the link to his recent video.

https://youtu.be/LdZ03YevxsQ

Just watched the reviews. Definitely best original T1 and T2 piece atm. The reviewer doesn't exaggerate when he says this is better than the cinemaquette endo, echoed by others who own that very statue. The fact it has taken 15 years for a statue to be beaten, shows how good that one was made and also how mediocre past attempts were.

This collector seems quite happy (and relieved) that he stuck to his guns. It's a pretty piece and very accurate, I think Stan Winston would have been quite proud to see modern companies still giving the respect and attention to detail for the baby he designed almost 40 years ago. A big win for terminator fans alike.

Can't wait to see the genisys lifesize. Yes it's a different design, but the sculpt on that one is on another planet.

Just watched the reviews. Definitely best original T1 and T2 piece atm. The reviewer doesn't exaggerate when he says this is better than the cinemaquette endo, echoed by others who own that very statue. The fact it has taken 15 years for a statue to be beaten, shows how good that one was made and also how mediocre past attempts were.

This collector seems quite happy (and relieved) that he stuck to his guns. It's a pretty piece and very accurate, I think Stan Winston would have been quite proud to see modern companies still giving the respect and attention to detail for the baby he designed almost 40 years ago. A big win for terminator fans alike.

Can't wait to see the genisys lifesize. Yes it's a different design, but the sculpt on that one is on another planet.

I'm that guy who owns both CM the new P1. :) This lean issue/concern has been well documented since the day the first in hand photos of the statues hit the forum. I was also concerned with it at first and even contacted Prime 1 about the concern (not that they did anything about it). In the end, I decided to stick with it and got my statue. After putting it together and having it in person, the lean wasn't a concern. The lean do look much worse in a lot of the pictures, but there are two thick/sturdy rods on each foot and once inserted into the base, it is pretty sturdy. Most P1 statues only have one rod or peg on the foot, but this one has two.

The CM Endoskeleton was my favourite Terminator collectible, but when you have a side by side comparison with this one, the P1 endo is superior....more detail and much larger of course. You definitely won't be disappointed with the statue if you see it in person, but I do understand some collectors' concerns since a lot of the pics on forums do make the lean look worse than it is in person. Totally understandable that it's hard to have a peace of mind by just looking at pics.

I'm that guy who owns both CM the new P1. :) This lean issue/concern has been well documented since the day the first in hand photos of the statues hit the forum. I was also concerned with it at first and even contacted Prime 1 about the concern (not that they did anything about it). In the end, I decided to stick with it and got my statue. After putting it together and having it in person, the lean wasn't a concern. The lean do look much worse in a lot of the pictures, but there are two thick/sturdy rods on each foot and once inserted into the base, it is pretty sturdy. Most P1 statues only have one rod or peg on the foot, but this one has two.

The CM Endoskeleton was my favourite Terminator collectible, but when you have a side by side comparison with this one, the P1 endo is superior....more detail and much larger of course. You definitely won't be disappointed with the statue if you see it in person, but I do understand some collectors' concerns since a lot of the pics on forums do make the lean look worse than it is in person. Totally understandable that it's hard to have a peace of mind by just looking at pics.

David! How are you going mate?

Lol you humble brag, your one of the guys who owns two grail endos ;-)

Agree with your points. I don't think this piece will sell out anytime soon, as there's 1250 up for grabs, collectors who are seriously considering this but worried about it's structural integrity can just wait for another year or two and then re-evaluate. People have waited 3 years, another 1 or 2 is doable for those who really want to be sure this product is 99.9% structurally sound.

Or wait for a new endo to come out, although I suspect, going by past trends, the endo being milked almost dried and in addition to terminator losing its appeal over time, it could take many years.

I do feel quite lucky to be given the opportunity to get this killer piece. I will enjoy it for now as who knows when the next killer endo is out.

How are the wires coming along? Are you still working on them?

Lol you humble brag, your one of the guys who owns two grail endos ;-)

Agree with your points. I don't think this piece will sell out anytime soon, as there's 1250 up for grabs, collectors who are seriously considering this but worried about it's structural integrity can just wait for another year or two and then re-evaluate. People have waited 3 years, another 1 or 2 is doable for those who really want to be sure this product is 99.9% structurally sound.

Or wait for a new endo to come out, although I suspect, going by past trends, the endo being milked almost dried and in addition to terminator losing its appeal over time, it could take many years.

I do feel quite lucky to be given the opportunity to get this killer piece. I will enjoy it for now as who knows when the next killer endo is out.

:rotfl

Hope you're doing well too Dundee. I actually haven't had a chance to re-adjust/improve the arm cables yet. I've left them as it is for now. Will attempt again in the near future. :)

Dont think the've milked it enough!

The more the better! More endo's or any quality stuff from T1 or T2!

I've been into Terminator for over 25 years, back then they has garage resin model kits (and Vinyl) and then they came with all this great stuff, but Terminator stuff came out very slowly.

Can't wait for more. ;-)

Dont think the've milked it enough!

The more the better! More endo's or any quality stuff from T1 or T2!

I've been into Terminator for over 25 years, back then they has garage resin model kits (and Vinyl) and then they came with all this great stuff, but Terminator stuff came out very slowly.

Can't wait for more. ;-)

Haha I almost forgot your building an army! Yes let's hope other companies join the party and continue to bring out quality terminator products :)

Back