Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone do a measurement for me please

place the statue all the way to the wall, back of the base. tell me how many inches from the wall until you reach the back of the terminators head??

can someone do a measurement for me please

place the statue all the way to the wall, back of the base. tell me how many inches from the wall until you reach the back of the terminators head??

That would be difficult and results would be inaccurate due to multiple variables being the base is hexagon shaped, so would the back of the base be the pointy bit or flat bit?

Of more significance is each statue has a slightly different stance (some are a little wider than others), so the position of the endo sitting on the base is slightly different on all statues resulting in slightly different head and body facing positions which will result in variance for each statue.

Lastly the head can articulate in a circular motion i.e 8 directions, this further adds to the complexity of getting a precise measurement as any small head movement in any direction will result in movement of the back of the head, thus giving, yet again, a different measurement.

That would be difficult and results would be inaccurate due to multiple variables being the base is hexagon shaped, so would the back of the base be the pointy bit or flat bit?

Of more significance is each statue has a slightly different stance (some are a little wider than others), so the position of the endo sitting on the base is slightly different on all statues resulting in slightly different head and body facing positions which will result in variance for each statue.

Lastly the head can articulate in a circular motion i.e 8 directions, this further adds to the complexity of getting a precise measurement as any small head movement in any direction will result in movement of the back of the head, thus giving, yet again, a different measurement.

the hexagon tip against the wall, this would assure the statue be facing forward.
have the head back as most as possible or at least so the jawline is parallel with the floor. not looking for exact, just need estimate to see how far from wall the head is.
see Roscoe vid if need be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCK4eLOy0CE

Hello my friends! Just popped by to say I still love my statue. (Of course I am probably just saying this to myself because I spent a lot of money on it, so I have to pretend that I am satisfied with my purchase lest my cerebrum implode. Those people in the other forum are so perceptive they read me like a cheap novel!). Nevertheless, I will keep up the pretense and am going to the trouble of refactoring my man cave to put him front and centre.

Hope you are all still enjoying yours! May your statues lean fearlessly forward forever without toppling!

[In all seriousness, I love mine. I have purchased some custom pieces which I?ll post pics of soon that go super well with him].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello my friends! Just popped by to say I still love my statue. (Of course I am probably just saying this to myself because I spent a lot of money on it, so I have to pretend that I am satisfied with my purchase lest my cerebrum implode. Those people in the other forum are so perceptive they read me like a cheap novel!). Nevertheless, I will keep up the pretense and am going to the trouble of refactoring my man cave to put him front and centre.

Hope you are all still enjoying yours! May your statues lean fearlessly forward forever without toppling!

[In all seriousness, I love mine. I have purchased some custom pieces which I?ll post pics of soon that go super well with him].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello mate! Good to hear from you. Those custom pieces sound awesome, I'm very keen to see it in action once the cave is complete!

Haha I've forgotten about the lean even being an issue. Can't go wrong with thick rods ;-)

Still very much enjoying it being in my home, I stare at it everyday and still noticing new things about an endo I've never seen before.

Just came across a video review of the bust on youtube. For those who want to see how it turned out (as the bust has been rather elusive), just search 'prime 1 studio endoskeleton bust'.

Pretty nice looking bust, and pleasantly surprised that it has some articulation, otherwise identical to the head of the full size statue with a little part of the upper chest plate.

Just came across a video review of the bust on youtube. For those who want to see how it turned out (as the bust has been rather elusive), just search 'prime 1 studio endoskeleton bust'.

Pretty nice looking bust, and pleasantly surprised that it has some articulation, otherwise identical to the head of the full size statue with a little part of the upper chest plate.

d5b546f2b1bb8d748cde5265bfa66bd7.jpg

b7f428cf7818e0f74e9e44146d5ced7c.jpg

7cac04bafc81afb11de522b3f4e3a1d8.jpg

My new baby to go with my t-800. Solid brass with Chrome plate. Best endoskull out there in my opinion. Selling all my other skulls!

That looks fabulous midnight! I like the chromed teeth, looks perfect on an endo. Also looks very accurate in detail. Where did you get this version?

That looks fabulous midnight! I like the chromed teeth, looks perfect on an endo. Also looks very accurate in detail. Where did you get this version?

Hey mate! The chromed teeth are because it is prop replica of the T2 skull that comes out of the flame in the intro sequence. The original prop was also solid brass and chrome plated, as this one is. Note the jaw pistons are not that horrible plasticy stuff on every other endo out there. The pistons are faithfully reconstructed per the prop and are all metal. The eyes are properly clear when deactivated, not that awful red cross hatched plastic, and the iris shutter is slightly closed (which I prefer). This is my grail piece for the endoskull and every other sideshow /hcg /chronicle /pure arts endoskull I own will be consigned to the abyss of eBay forthwith ;-) Note it weighs a ton as it is basically solid metal, except for the small cavity where the battery pack for the eyes is.

I have bought many endoskulls over the years, and there was always something not to like. Skulls either have awful teeth, don?t look menacing, or just look plain wrong. This skull is the perfect aesthetic FOR ME. Others may not like it and that?s fine. But I am done buying endoskulls, which is a relief to my wife.

Together with my prime one endo I am pretty content!

The skull is a custom piece. DM me if you are interested in getting one of your own.

The details are indeed flawless to the movie and your 100% correct re the iris being clear rather than red (as in most replicas). The size of the iris is also accurate, not too big with that bug like gaze. I've seen pics of the T2 skull they used in the flame scene and it looks exactly like the one you have. The only other skull that looks quite accurate (but it being a T1 skull, not T2) is the moving head one attached to the vertebrae made by a collector in Japan, but not sure if they are for sale though.

I'll pass on this for now as I'm trying to get the Prime 1 Alien big chap without getting the misses too mad lol. Just like the Prime 1 endo I think that Alien piece has good accuracy and aesthetic qualities compared to the rest of market. Going to keep an eye out on production piece, but fingers crossed the misses allows lol.

That T2 skull will perfectly complement the Prime 1 endo as one is clean and the other is battled damaged weathered, so you get the best of both worlds and also T1 and T2 variety. I'll be eager to see some pics once the cave is done!

The day Prime 1 announces this guy will be a happy one indeed:

content_t2-144.jpg

Or any other high-end company, really. With the exception of the T1 leaning Endo, it feels like we're in a bit of an Endo drought.

Hey mate! The chromed teeth are because it is prop replica of the T2 skull that comes out of the flame in the intro sequence. The original prop was also solid brass and chrome plated, as this one is. Note the jaw pistons are not that horrible plasticy stuff on every other endo out there. The pistons are faithfully reconstructed per the prop and are all metal. The eyes are properly clear when deactivated, not that awful red cross hatched plastic, and the iris shutter is slightly closed (which I prefer). This is my grail piece for the endoskull and every other sideshow /hcg /chronicle /pure arts endoskull I own will be consigned to the abyss of eBay forthwith ;-) Note it weighs a ton as it is basically solid metal, except for the small cavity where the battery pack for the eyes is.

I have bought many endoskulls over the years, and there was always something not to like. Skulls either have awful teeth, don?t look menacing, or just look plain wrong. This skull is the perfect aesthetic FOR ME. Others may not like it and that?s fine. But I am done buying endoskulls, which is a relief to my wife.

Together with my prime one endo I am pretty content!

The skull is a custom piece. DM me if you are interested in getting one of your own.

Looks incredible. I have sent you a DM.

I trully hope Prime1 or Queen will pick up the license. Queen studio wanted to make statues from T2 in 1/4 and they even announced it but for some reason they changed their plans. That was the same time as the release of their T2 bust.

1/3 would be perfect. Would kill for a good 1/3 Endo and Arnold. Shame the only thing out there is the Cinemaquette which costs a fortune

Haha yeah, anything cinemaquette cost a fortune. Esp their grail predator piece :)

Agree 1/3 would be the sweet spot but I don't mind another 1/2. Though the market is saturated with 1/2 (Prime 1, HCG, sideshow, that build your terminator magazine collection) and 1/4 (sideshow, hot toys) so if this ever gets traction my money would be the 1/3 scale.

Back