Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A supergrass told me to bypass the newsagent and go directly to eBay

Thanks for the tip!

Had a quick browse, looks like supply is low, the items won't be delivered from eBay until March/April next year. I think when people build these they keep breaking so reorders occur over and over. Won't be surprised issue 80 becomes a hot commodity over the next few months lol. I can live without the cables but I'll keep this option open if they become available.

Does anyone here know how many "hoses" are there supposed to be per forearm on a 1984 Endo?

lucas-prugnon-screenshot010.jpg

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rQr2J

the last pic on that link is a 3D, you can move it with left mouse button.

they claim it's a movie prop, but i doubt it.

1) wtf is that???

Mha6aHH.png

2) this "bone" has a wrong shape, simply cylindric like on toys

kCyN8iH.png

while it should be bent and empty inside

U4pGnji.png

5eedFv9.png

so it's 4 probably, and i cannot find 5 here as well (no matter how bad the pic is):

4UmxIiq.jpg

but i think they connected them wrong. judging but that picture above. all 4 look like originally going to four fingers fingers except for the thumb, and the thumb on that "prop" is missing a connector to the index finger.

QPpt0UN.jpg

rT1droX.jpg

also check how long the torso spine section should be in T1. shorter spine, like on this statue, is a T2 feature.

lucas-prugnon-screenshot010.jpg

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rQr2J

the last pic on that link is a 3D, you can move it with left mouse button.

they claim it's a movie prop, but i doubt it.

1) wtf is that???

Mha6aHH.png

2) this "bone" has a wrong shape, simply cylindric like on toys

kCyN8iH.png

while it should be bent and empty inside

U4pGnji.png

5eedFv9.png

so it's 4 probably, and i cannot find 5 here as well (no matter how bad the pic is):

4UmxIiq.jpg

but i think they connected them wrong. judging but that picture above. all 4 look like originally going to four fingers fingers except for the thumb, and the thumb on that "prop" is missing a connector to the index finger.

QPpt0UN.jpg

rT1droX.jpg

also check how long the torso spine section should be in T1. shorter spine, like on this statue, is a T2 feature.

Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!

Thank you for the info P!

Another review of the statue on youtube, ex 103...looks like a decent one, besides some problems with insertion of the pins in the piston groin area.

Interestingly, so far the numbers made seem low, I don't think I've seen one hit the 200s yet.

The Endo in the latest youtube video does look pretty good (aside from a couple of the insertion areas as you mentioned).

So who is wanting to complete their mission and sticking their purchase?

Or decided this one is targeted for termination and it's fate ends here, keeping there 2gs.

Or currently engaging subroutine mode, conducting further analysis (with some paralysis #liquidnitrogen), pending purchase on probability of a mission success?

I'm gonna stick with my purchase. Always wanted a 1984 Endo. There are an abundance of T2 Endos out there, making this a little bit more unique.

I'm gonna stick with my purchase. Always wanted a 1984 Endo. There are an abundance of T2 Endos out there, making this a little bit more unique.

Agree. The rarity of this piece and it being T1 are high points. They've done a good job and faithfully recreated it. I hope future companies that want to give this a go, do it decently as there is money to be made if executed well.

T2 endos... omfl they've stuffed them up so much that it's become mainstream as bread. I could deal with some imperfections or inaccuracies but not that many. With the exception of the cinemaquette 1/3 piece, had that been a larger scale or at least wasn't underscaled for a 1/3, possess better looking cables and ditch or tone down the dancing pose, it would be an instant buy for me. The others statues including life size have all been a huge let down. Ironically the genisys endo version 1 is fairly accurate. Version 2 appears to be the perfect replica (but may never come to light for other reasons). Either way I don't dig the genisys design.

Best scenario is for P1 to get the T2 license or if Queen Studios decides to do the endo. Every other company has sucked big time when handling T2. Let's hope as 2021 would be 30 years for T2 and 2024, 40 years for T1 :)

I'm waiting for my P1 Endo to arrive today.

As for the SS 1:1 v2.0, I've been happy with mine aside from the leaning issue I had to correct.

I'm waiting for my P1 Endo to arrive today.

As for the SS 1:1 v2.0, I've been happy with mine aside from the leaning issue I had to correct.

Nice. You must be super excited! The long wait is almost over :)

Agree. The rarity of this piece and it being T1 are high points. They've done a good job and faithfully recreated it. I hope future companies that want to give this a go, do it decently as there is money to be made if executed well.

T2 endos... omfl they've stuffed them up so much that it's become mainstream as bread. I could deal with some imperfections or inaccuracies but not that many. With the exception of the cinemaquette 1/3 piece, had that been a larger scale or at least wasn't underscaled for a 1/3, possess better looking cables and ditch or tone down the dancing pose, it would be an instant buy for me. The others statues including life size have all been a huge let down. Ironically the genisys endo version 1 is fairly accurate. Version 2 appears to be the perfect replica (but may never come to light for other reasons). Either way I don't dig the genisys design.

Best scenario is for P1 to get the T2 license or if Queen Studios decides to do the endo. Every other company has sucked big time when handling T2. Let's hope as 2021 would be 30 years for T2 and 2024, 40 years for T1 :)

I'm also hoping for Queens Studios to make a good/accurate Endo....either in 1/3 or 1/2 scale. There have been so many T2 Endos released within past decade, but just a small handful are good/decent. The worse ones are some of the life sized busts with those big goofy teeth.

I'm also hoping for Queens Studios to make a good/accurate Endo....either in 1/3 or 1/2 scale. There have been so many T2 Endos released within past decade, but just a small handful are good/decent. The worse ones are some of the life sized busts with those big goofy teeth.

This is what I wanted to say. There really isn't a good endo out there appart from the SS T2 life size one, but that endo is leaning and too pricey so out of question. I hope next year will surprise us and hopefully P1 will have the T2 license since it is a gold mine. Also hoping for 1/3 with that line.

Agree, especially oversized teeth is an absolute no no. Makes them look comical. Prob why I can't seem to dig the genisys ones, as in the movies, they had usually large teeth, much bigger than T1 to T4 movies.

This is what I wanted to say. There really isn't a good endo out there appart from the SS T2 life size one, but that endo is leaning and too pricey so out of question. I hope next year will surprise us and hopefully P1 will have the T2 license since it is a gold mine. Also hoping for 1/3 with that line.

I'm not a fan of sideshow T2 lifesize for my own reasons, but you can implement what Kobe did, that will guarantee the endo to not lean.

The price is actually not too bad if you can buy it from local as it does come with 2 rifles. But if from overseas, then I understand as shipping and taxes makes it a tad pricey.

There is really something about endoskeletons that is so hard to get right. And like we've mentioned, there have been plenty out there. Let's hope Queens Studio does end up making a good T2 Endo. I'd definitely be very interested.

Just arrived. #67 out of 750. Reg edition. Box is dinged up on one side. Hoping for the best.

93b6ef4f2f3b1d7a84183c095af4c79e.jpg

Agree, especially oversized teeth is an absolute no no. Makes them look comical. Prob why I can't seem to dig the genisys ones, as in the movies, they had usually large teeth, much bigger than T1 to T4 movies.

The endoskeleton went downhill when Genisys was released ( I believe the Dark Fate endo is pretty much the same as the Genisys one). I'm not as bothered with the other changes to the Endo, but the face and big teeth just threw everything off and made the endo a lot less menacing. Became more like some video game robot.

Back