Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's supposed to be shipped out towards the end of this week. Hopefully, it'll arrive by late next week. Still got a bit of waiting to do.

Almost there and yes hope it comes in by next week for you. I might get my head this Friday, can finally take some normal pics for once!

Thanks Dundee..I am very happy with it..Im in the process of redoing my room and want him to be one of my center pieces

It's quite an awesome piece isn't it, yes it definitely a centre piece with all it's presence. Once it's all set up do take more photos!

Almost there and yes hope it comes in by next week for you. I might get my head this Friday, can finally take some normal pics for once!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your complete Endo! By the way, are you still looking to add the extra hose to your Endo's arms?

Looking forward to seeing pics of your complete Endo! By the way, are you still looking to add the extra hose to your Endo's arms?

I played around with a few paper clips which fit the little holes at the wrist and connect to the magnet at the elbow, but ironically it takes away at the asthetics of the piece. Think I need something a little more thick but then it won't fit in the little holes. Might leave it as it is for now but if I see some decent looking silver strings I may see how they fit and look.

I played around with a few paper clips which fit the little holes at the wrist and connect to the magnet at the elbow, but ironically it takes away at the asthetics of the piece. Think I need something a little more thick but then it won't fit in the little holes. Might leave it as it is for now but if I see some decent looking silver strings I may see how they fit and look.

I just bought issues 80 and 12 of the Build The Terminator 1:2 magazine for those missing parts.

I just bought issues 80 and 12 of the Build The Terminator 1:2 magazine for those missing parts.

Lol that would be a smart hack and it would be interesting how they pair up, might just work with a bit of dirty weathering.

I don't think Australia sells past issues though (sold through Agora instead of Hachette which goes by an entire subscription).
I'll have a scout, though I know it ain't easy to get past ones as there often sold out long ago.

Lol that would be a smart hack and it would be interesting how they pair up, might just work with a bit of dirty weathering.

I don't think Australia sells past issues though (sold through Agora instead of Hachette which goes by an entire subscription).
I'll have a scout, though I know it ain't easy to get past ones as there often sold out long ago.

Proof of concept:

ecfd671e6726f1d433f09d56517a4710.jpg

c055d011defde9b984ca560d5c6c1a66.jpg

That's looks great, I'll email agora and see if they have any issues left.

That's about the only thing missing with this endo, I reckon P1 went lazy here, as the markings and magnet were there. Had I known about this endo much earlier on would have bombarded them to add it in lol

Does anyone here know how many "hoses" are there supposed to be per forearm on a 1984 Endo?

Agora responded back saying no can do, they require a full subscription, lol definitely not doing that.

Looks like I may need to venture to the jungle of the scalpers for these issues, this is going to be fun

Agora responded back saying no can do, they require a full subscription, lol definitely not doing that.

Looks like I may need to venture to the jungle of the scalpers for these issues, this is going to be fun

A supergrass told me to bypass the newsagent and go directly to eBay

Back