Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is all that matters Dundee. I am just baffled that some people get a statue which leaning badly and they are okay with this. Not talking about you Dundee cause yours looks alright but here are others who clearly have a leaning endo and they accept it. I would be furious if I get one like that. I just cannot understand the mentality of some...I mean I can...It is the kid in them cause they wanted this so badly (not telling this in the negative way). And because of this some collectors probably cannot think clearly and they are trying to convince themselfs that it is okay like that and it is purposefully made that way. Hope if Prime 1 will make another one (I cannot imagine they wont from T2 unless the rights are impossible to obtain but I doubt that.).

As Dundee says, it is hard to convey in pictures the ?lean?. All the shots come from different cameras as well as angles. I cannot reproduce the perspective on some of the photos I see out there just on the BASE with my iPhone camera. So its very hard to compare leans. Here are two shots of my same endo as an example:
da8790ff4ccfd99a4509c7d8d99d3eb7.jpg

24d5a9b844174b8374192712dfd9135f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you are happy mate! I think your endo looks great. So glad you got your head at last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Yes very happy now that it is complete and looks fantastic, such big presence in the home it will scare all the guests ;-)

Thank you! Yes very happy now that it is complete and looks fantastic, such big presence in the home it will scare all the guests ;-)

Glad the head finally arrived! I do see that the paint job on the head is cleaner than the rest of the Endo, but still looks really good overall. I just hope Prime 1 gets their quality control in check in the near future.

Thank you David! Agree, and they probably should focus on fewer releases and prioritise consistency across their range of statues. Hope yours turn out awesome when you get it soon, almost there!

I checked with an industry painter and learned that to give it a weathered look just use an alcohol wash and wipe it off.

As in with alcohol wash liquid form then wiping it off? Interesting, I might give that's a go

As in with alcohol wash liquid form then wiping it off? Interesting, I might give that's a go

I think so. I googled alcohol wash and got: An ALCOHOL WASH is simply a technique used to liquify pastel creating a wet underpainting. Using a paintbrush and 70% rubbing alcohol the artist wets the pastel creating a wet wash.

I think so. I googled alcohol wash and got: An ALCOHOL WASH is simply a technique used to liquify pastel creating a wet underpainting. Using a paintbrush and 70% rubbing alcohol the artist wets the pastel creating a wet wash.

Lol I just googled it too. It's out of my depth haha. I thought it was simply dabbing alcohol and wiping it off. I can always hire a painter but I think I'll keep mine as Mr Sheen, my eyes have kinda adjusted to it lol. It's already got weathering and black specks, just not as heavy as the torso. Interesting it matches the right leg and right arm, so I guess some parts have been weathers slightly more than others.

Yes. I measured with a measuring tape and a level.
f5417553d5e7c8c1f65248e0bae41c5f.jpg

The back part of the foot (right silver balls) is the right foot one touching the base? In the photo it looks like it's not quite touching, can't see as its blurred in the background

The back part of the foot (right silver balls) is the right foot one touching the base? In the photo it looks like it's not quite touching, can't see as its blurred in the background

Meh, I guess the left is not 100% flush

c5d60d4dadaeac25845cebf82b3ccb2b.jpg

Right:

649041e7e578ccc2f55364e01f89baac.jpg

Back