Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpt looks terrible .. he looks like he’s falling asleep or is high.

Seriously debating on cancelling it as money is tight now .. Should I?

His whole expression feels completely different, instead of a sinister vibe it's like a drunk smile with sad eyes. This will be my first Prime 1 statue, pretty shocking result so far.

Maybe he has Smoothing turned on for faces on his camera. Crappy feature popular in Asia and Samsung phones.

Looks much better here. I think he's just using a galaxy phone which has Smoothing turned on by default for faces.
25BF9B57-7B03-4260-97B8-2C3D0650D0F6.jpeg

I have pre-order regret.

I sent a request to cancel the statue and additional head sculpt. I just can’t afford it right now, I need to pay for more important things now.

My CC was charged, so hopefully its an easy process to get a refund.

Honestly while it shouldn’t be needed at all. I’m sure with a custom paint job this would look amazing. Even people repainted the P1 1/2 Joker. P1 is going to crazy with airbrush or printed paint. They need to do hand painted if they want to keep up with premium brands like QS and JND. I’m keeping my order but so far of all the 1/3 QS hits the accuracy box. JND hits the premium statue of “Joker” character.

Yikes. I know first pics are never great, but it's pretty clear in that closeup how much of a rush job the factory paint job was. There's no artistry at all in how the black eye makeup was applied, and no attempt to be true to the film. It was just quickly airbushed on and then someone drew on a few dark lines with a paintbrush.

So glad now I held back on ordering this.

The clothing kind of reminds me of the old Enterbay.

Though JND certainly isn't that great either with its completely inaccurate parts (blazer color and material, shoe color, giant lapel stitching on purple coat).

I'm crushed.... Of course it always starts with crappy cellphone pictures so I'm going to wait for some better ones, but there just seems to be some things that won't improve with higher quality photos. Heavily debating cancelling this now and am also happy I didn't commit to the bust yet.

Just speechless. I will probably cancel this and try to get a comic Joker anyways to match my Harley and Hush Batman.

Attachments

• A63E3286-ECFF-4985-95A8-E23AB06321F6.jpeg
    A63E3286-ECFF-4985-95A8-E23AB06321F6.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 73
  • B9D92663-F252-40F9-A355-2005AB078232.jpeg
    B9D92663-F252-40F9-A355-2005AB078232.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 68
Yeah feels like all the gradients were flattened. The lip is just a flat red and doesn't have that transition from his skin to lip.

Eye make-up are generic smudges and doesn't have that craggly dripping look.

Last edited:
Face has lost that menacing, crazy smile presence, that dangerous joker look. Instead replaced with a "say cheese" smile. Looks harmless, all the intensity in the eyes and smile gone.

This is what I am seeing too. Hopefully it's a case of the pics not accurately showing how it looks in person.

Back