Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I start collecting just a year ago and i didn't bought Batman Prime 1. If I get this, do you think that sometime we'll get another Dark Knight from Blitzway/Prime 1 to be with this one?
It's only a matter of time until P1 releases another Dark Knight Batman. P1 won't stop releasing Batman statues anytime soon.

One thing these collectible companies love to do is make Bale Batman.

I wish Two-Face got more attention though, I'm sure a Prime 1 statue of him would impressive. Posed like he just flipped his coin, one hand on top of the other.

Probably won't see either one until spring time. I guess it's a good thing that such expensive pieces aren't gonna be mixed into the holiday package deliveries.

This can't come soon enough for me. I've already paid off both the statue and bust. So, it's just the waiting game for me now.

Some pictures were on Facebook today. Hard to say if it was a factory production piece or they were posting a show pic to emphasise the piece was shipping out

After seeing how the JND turned out I'm suddenly a lot more interested in this one now. I was initially turned off by the weird smiling sculpt and didn't find the pose all that interesting, but with that amazing alternate sculpt this does look pretty damn amazing...

After seeing how the JND turned out I'm suddenly a lot more interested in this one now. I was initially turned off by the weird smiling sculpt and didn't find the pose all that interesting, but with that amazing alternate sculpt this does look pretty damn amazing...
It's just disappointing that the best sculpt has to be bought separately

It's just disappointing that the best sculpt has to be bought separately

The price is reasonable though so I'm not bothered by it. I feel like it is a terrific option offered by Prime 1. Now that Predator add on sculpt...that's another story.

Back