Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's trying to take a dump.
I must admit, with a repaint as shown, in certain angles this thing does look quite a bit like Ledger, albeit a creepy version. Polystone can still work wonders if the paint job is done by an master painter.

We've got a full unboxing video now.

Do me a favor take this down, this Sean Sanders scams people and makes money off fake names a stuff. Those who been in the game knows about this guy and I don't want to see this crap even up. Just the look of the guy bugs me. He took my friends money and changed his name and then got a free statue. So please do not promote this guy!!!

Do me a favor take this down, this Sean Sanders scams people and makes money off fake names a stuff. Those who been in the game knows about this guy and I don't want to see this crap even up. Just the look of the guy bugs me. He took my friends money and changed his name and then got a free statue. So please do not promote this guy!!!
is that true?!

I saw Prime1 put a comment on his video... But looks like it was removed... Why can't they be a bit more vocal on their website!

Well regardless of what you think of the guy (I don't know too much about him) his full review gives one of the best looks at the statue we've seen yet.

Waiting for the BSC full video to make my final decision on this one. I keep waffling. This still checks the most boxes for me; the price is a bit steep but I think the same of the JND (which is not only more, but also has an equal amount of issues in my book). I'm not sure if there is another Ledger Joker out there that would meet my criteria without completely breaking my bank. The bust portrait also has the potential to really make this piece.

If I do cancel it probably means no Ledger Joker in my collection.

Well regardless of what you think of the guy (I don't know too much about him) his full review gives one of the best looks at the statue we've seen yet.

Waiting for the BSC full video to make my final decision on this one. I keep waffling. This still checks the most boxes for me; the price is a bit steep but I think the same of the JND (which is not only more, but also has an equal amount of issues in my book). I'm not sure if there is another Ledger Joker out there that would meet my criteria without completely breaking my bank. The bust portrait also has the potential to really make this piece.

If I do cancel it probably means no Ledger Joker in my collection.
Bro it isn't best sculpt I know QS will put this to shame. There one third is better. You can watch this scammer on youtube no need to post it on here. Anyone can search this guy and know how much a scammer he is. He does not belong on here. People know you tube and can find videos for themselves. Your like promoting this guy and he takes people's money not only that but has his wife buy his statues. I am not joking all of this is true just put sean sanders scammer. I don't care about the statue. Thats for you to make up your mind. But JND is sold out. So, your out of luck there. If I were you I would go QS. Idk who putting this best sculpt crap in your brain, but it is far from it. This guy is a P1 junkie he always rates there stuff high. Regardless. But the statue is terrible. But if you like it then get it. All that matters is that you like it. But don't start on saying its the best sculpt because it looks like hes taking a dump.

Bro it isn't best sculpt I know QS will put this to shame. There one third is better. You can watch this scammer on youtube no need to post it on here. Anyone can search this guy and know how much a scammer he is. He does not belong on here. People know you tube and can find videos for themselves. Your like promoting this guy and he takes people's money not only that but has his wife buy his statues. I am not joking all of this is true just put sean sanders scammer. I don't care about the statue. Thats for you to make up your mind. But JND is sold out. So, your out of luck there. If I were you I would go QS. Idk who putting this best sculpt crap in your brain, but it is far from it. This guy is a P1 junkie he always rates there stuff high. Regardless. But the statue is terrible. But if you like it then get it. All that matters is that you like it. But don't start on saying its the best sculpt because it looks like hes taking a dump.
"In my opinion" was what you forgot to add 😉

What's the general consensus on how the Ledger piece fares against the Phoenix piece?

Attachments

• inCollage_20211226_122207367.jpg
    inCollage_20211226_122207367.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20211226-121804.png
    Screenshot_20211226-121804.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20211226-121937.png
    Screenshot_20211226-121937.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
Back