Statue Prime 1 Studio Cyborg Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone actually seen the Cyborg Superman statue in person, and if so, how big is the base?[on sideshow's website, they have a picture of someone standing next to it, giving you an idea of the size, but I just wanted to know if it's an accurate description of it's size.]Cheers! :)

my waitlist converted which I cancelled.

given the insane shipping costs from SS ($350!) I will wait for a sale from P1 directly. They still have the exclusive available for order.

Does anyone know the size of just the base. I’m thinking about trying to display it on top of a double wide besta. I’m concerned about the depth and that it might be too deep. I don’t mind if the base overhangs a little bit but if overhangs too much it could look ridiculous. Thoughts? Anyone else planning to display on top of a besta?

Does anyone know the size of just the base. I’m thinking about trying to display it on top of a double wide besta. I’m concerned about the depth and that it might be too deep. I don’t mind if the base overhangs a little bit but if overhangs too much it could look ridiculous. Thoughts? Anyone else planning to display on top of a besta?

According to the details its 63cm deep so that imply no chance of getting it on a Besta. It's hard to tell how much of that depth is the actual base though. Prime 1 should really include more detailed measurements of the statue and base itself. Quite a lot of the depth seems to be from his hand pointing forward and then you have that metalic looking piece sticking out quite far at the back.

The bottom of the base would probably fit on a Besta and be fully supported with no overhang(only my best guess). His forward pointing hand shouldn't be an issue so it's mostly a matter of how you accommodate that piece protruding from the back of the base. If the Besta is away from the wall slightly that would help or I guess you could angle it so that piece was more the side and thus reduce the depth a little.

cyborg-superman_dc-comics_gallery_5c4b8c3369120.jpg

My biggest bugbear with Prime 1 is the depth! I've had to pass on statues I'd love to get, Comic Harley and Deathstroke for that very reason. Don't mind the larger than usual bases, the height, even the width but the depth can be a killer. Especially when it seems they add things that just don't need to be there.

I was sooo close to ordering this last night... The only thing holding me back is the size. I'd order this straightway if it were 1/4 scale, the reg is good enough for me as I wouldn't use the ex swap outs so I may still end up getting him eventually

I was sooo close to ordering this last night... The only thing holding me back is the size. I'd order this straightway if it were 1/4 scale, the reg is good enough for me as I wouldn't use the ex swap outs so I may still end up getting him eventually

Lol. This is me exactly. Going nuts trying to find a place where I could actually display him. Why can’t it be 1/4 scale. Ugh.

If anyone finds pics/videos, please be sure to post them [including unboxing pics/videos].Cheers! :)

Has anyone found any more in hand pics/videos of this on Instagram or Facebook? If so, please be sure to post the here.Cheers! :)

Back