Statue Prime 1 Studio Cyborg Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great Storyline started in 1993 Reign of The Superman crossed over all DC Superman issues for about 4-5 issues each and a couple of Green Lantern issues.

hope this helps..

after The Death Of Superman from Dan Jurgens Green Lanterns #53,54,When Superman imprisoned the Cyborg Superman(Hank Henshaw)in the Fortress of Solitude, he didn't expect Hank Henshaw to take over the Kryptonian technology within - and definitely not use it to take control of the Green Lanterns' Central Power Battery on Oa.

The last few issues of Dan Jurgens's Green Lanterns have seen the Green Lantern power rings out of control. A dark force has been manipulating the Corps, murdering Guardians and turning members against one another. Last month's Green Lanterns #53 came to a close with Simon Baz heading to the Fortress of Solitude, believing he was coming to rescue a trapped Superman.

The final panel revealed he was instead about to free the Cyborg Superman... the secret cause of the Corps' misfortune.

Although Superman had locked Henshaw in a comatose state, his mind had invaded the technology holding him prisoner. Using the Kryptonian tech nearby to reach out with his consciousness, Henshaw ultimately found his way to the Green Lanterns' Central Power Battery. There, he acted as a virus: every time a Green Lantern recharged their ring, Cyborg Superman was able to infect it and take control.

Worse still, freedom wasn't Cyborg Superman's only goal. He's managed to secretly manipulate the unwitting Baz into bringing him the Phantom Ring - a legendary Power Ring with which he can master the entire emotional spectrum.

By issue's end, Cyborg Superman has just become one of the most dangerous threats the Green Lantern Corps has ever faced. He's armed with the Phantom Ring, one of the most powerful rings ever created by the Guardians. Even worse, the Green Lanterns trust their rings implicitly, and through them, Henshaw can instruct the Green Lanterns to do anything he wants. Should a Green Lantern resist, he can simply tell their ring to stop obeying the user's orders.

But there is one flaw in Hank Henshaw's plan - a flaw by the name of Hal Jordan. Jordan created his own Green Lantern ring from pure willpower, and he doesn't charge it through the Central Power Battery. That means Hal Jordan - alone of all the Green Lanterns - will be able to resist the Cyborg Superman.

There's been a curious amount of overlap between the various Green Lantern and Superman comics recently, with Henshaw only the latest major Man of Steel villain to appear in the cosmic storyline. General Zod founded a new Krypton in defiance of the Guardians of the Universe's edicts. But this time around, the stakes are higher than they've ever been before. In order to orchestrate his freedom, Cyborg Superman has already brought one race to the brink of extinction due to mistakes he manipulated the Green Lanterns into making.

Now he's free... leaving fans to wonder just how much damage he will inflict to the Corps, the galaxy, and the DC Universe before he's finished.
Thank you so much for all the info! Just out of curiosity, do you know who's Green Lantern's power rings Cyborg Superman has?[I ask, as he would have had to kill some of them to get the rings i'm guessing, I don't read comic books so I don't know myself].Cheers!

This is a Statue the Rings are more symbolic to the overall Cyborg Superman Story.Not to any 4 specific Green Lanterns supposedly killed by Cyborg Superman.

Last edited:
Prime 1 Studio is excited to announce the 1:3 scale MMDC-32: Cyborg Superman (DC Comics) as a new addition to your Anti-Superman line. He is a persona that has been used by two fictional characters in the DC Universe, both of which are supervillains that appear in comic books published by DC Comics. Cyborg Superman statue is sophisticatedly crafted based on various well-known DC Comics illustrations. In which, highly detailed metallic upper body design part with fully enhanced attachments, a real fabric material cape, two interchangeable metallic right arms, one comes with power rings. An additional switchable Zor-El's cybernetic arm and alternate Portrait is available only in EX version. These switchable parts make it possible to give to fans several display options with ease. Superman Comic fans now's the chance to add this Cyborg Superman into your statue collection!
【Product Specifications】
・Statue size approximately 37 inches tall [(H):93.3cm (W):59.6cm (D):63.1cm]
・Cape size approximately 26 inches tall [(H):65cm (W):115cm]
・One (1) designed base
・One (1) Fabric material cape
・Two (2) interchangeable Right forearms with and without Power rings
・Two (2) interchangeable Left hands
・One (1) alternate Hank Henshaw portrait
・One (1) alternate Zor-El's Head portrait (In the Exclusive version only)
・One (1) interchangeable Zor-El's Cybernetic arm (In the Exclusive version only)

EXCLUSIVE: $1,229.00

REGULAR: $1,159.00

mmdc-32_a03_press_ex.jpg

mmdc-32_a04_height.jpg

mmdc-32_a05.jpg

mmdc-32_b10_ex.jpg
The more I look at how Cyborg Superman sits on the base, the more I worry about if it will fall off over time, as it appears as if the right leg is the only one that has a peg that connects to the base, and i'm not even sure if the left cybernetic leg is resting on the metal spike thing at all...

For any Australians, the regular is up for preorder over at Popcultcha for $1,899.99 AUD. The price conversion isn’t the worst at 0.61 (1,159/1,900), as a few recent preorders have been around 0.58.

Same. I don't have any supes figures or statues in any scale but this one looks amazing

Blasphemy! And you call yourself a collector.....j/k.

This is an amazing statue, but if if I was to preorder a comic based one, I’ll probably go for the Hush version. But I’ve got to admit this one does look cool.

Blasphemy! And you call yourself a collector.....j/k.

This is an amazing statue, but if if I was to preorder a comic based one, I’ll probably go for the Hush version. But I’ve got to admit this one does look cool.

Lol I have lots of PFs and some smaller scale but no supes! Am thinking this or the teased DKR Miller supes would be a good first one. Hush is amazing but I want something a bit different. I just really want cyborg supes lol

cool. will wait for it to sell out and then get on the waitlist. Will give me time to make up my mind about the cape.

I do so want to order this...I'm now holding off after watching the Prime 1 Doomsday unboxing in another thread in this forum. that guy was SO FREAKIN' big that there's just no way I could ever display Cyborg Superman, let alone the 1-2 boxes that would come with the figure. Total drag being in a micro house and a collector

I do so want to order this...I'm now holding off after watching the Prime 1 Doomsday unboxing in another thread in this forum. that guy was SO FREAKIN' big that there's just no way I could ever display Cyborg Superman, let alone the 1-2 boxes that would come with the figure. Total drag being in a micro house and a collector

I essentially live in a pillbox. Still I found a way to display the 1/2 scale batfleck. There is always a way.

Back