Statue Prime 1 Studio Cyborg Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 Studio is excited to announce the 1:3 scale MMDC-32: Cyborg Superman (DC Comics) as a new addition to your Anti-Superman line. He is a persona that has been used by two fictional characters in the DC Universe, both of which are supervillains that appear in comic books published by DC Comics. Cyborg Superman statue is sophisticatedly crafted based on various well-known DC Comics illustrations. In which, highly detailed metallic upper body design part with fully enhanced attachments, a real fabric material cape, two interchangeable metallic right arms, one comes with power rings. An additional switchable Zor-El's cybernetic arm and alternate Portrait is available only in EX version. These switchable parts make it possible to give to fans several display options with ease. Superman Comic fans now's the chance to add this Cyborg Superman into your statue collection!
【Product Specifications】
・Statue size approximately 37 inches tall [(H):93.3cm (W):59.6cm (D):63.1cm]
・Cape size approximately 26 inches tall [(H):65cm (W):115cm]
・One (1) designed base
・One (1) Fabric material cape
・Two (2) interchangeable Right forearms with and without Power rings
・Two (2) interchangeable Left hands
・One (1) alternate Hank Henshaw portrait
・One (1) alternate Zor-El's Head portrait (In the Exclusive version only)
・One (1) interchangeable Zor-El's Cybernetic arm (In the Exclusive version only)

EXCLUSIVE: $1,229.00

REGULAR: $1,159.00

6A7C0DE1-64BE-491E-86D8-74800B230B4B.jpeg

41147F76-7D9D-47F8-9FCB-87164C815B2F.jpeg

9CFDEB33-ABE1-4CF1-A758-D328275AEF15.jpeg

113D2FC2-51C9-4B90-82A2-EBA2EF9EE90F.jpeg

BDDA034E-B0A8-4C87-84C8-6B0C5B6E7A78.jpeg

7F54AF4E-29BF-4258-A063-A271488DA9B4.jpeg

2DBAC06A-FE9F-42CD-92B5-817B38FBF3EB.jpeg

FC85AE40-5B36-4B37-AE31-B693A01B81A3.jpeg

This would have been a great template for a Superman statue! The details and paints are top notch.

As it is, it looks nice.

damnit...fabric cape may be a deal breaker for me.

anyone know if they are making a sculpted cape version like the other superman ?

Best deal ever your get the terminator and Superman in 1 badass package. On a serious note this thing looks ****ing awesome, I have to avoid that ssc order page for a while otherwise I’ll give into the darkside of the force and po this thing. Really need to prioritize these 1/3 scale purchases or else I’m going to run out of room fast. Was planning on full justice league setup but maybe I’ll skip 1 or 2 of the other members and get terminator supes instead. Already have 2 prime 1 supes on po, he’d make a nice bad guy for them.,, got to rationalize that purchase. Just hope that ex hangs around a bit until I decide what to do

The fabric cape looks amazing, I wouldn't want a big heavy one. I have a feeling this one will be highly sought after when it sells out

I thought this was an amazing piece. The detail shown is pretty killer, the suit and small touches really do it. LOVE that kryptonite knuckle duster! The cloth cape was one I had some curiosity about, it looks like there's wires in it, which would be a plus. Release is set for 2020, gives me the chance to actually do a payment system on this I could afford!

You ever see one of those statues for a character you aren't really interested but the statue is SO DARN GOOD, you almost want to order it? This is one of those statues! Great looking piece.

The green lantern rings are awesome - the images make me hope that the eye and rings light up but I know that it is just effects since they don't mention it

Does anybody know who's Green Lantern rings Cyborg Superman has?[as there are a lot of Green Lanterns in the comic books, so i'm just wondering who's rings Cyborg Superman has specifically.]Cheers! :)

Does anybody know who's Green Lantern rings Cyborg Superman has?[as there are a lot of Green Lanterns in the comic books, so i'm just wondering who's rings Cyborg Superman has specifically.]Cheers! :)

great Storyline started in 1993 Reign of The Superman crossed over all DC Superman issues for about 4-5 issues each and a couple of Green Lantern issues.

hope this helps..

after The Death Of Superman from Dan Jurgens Green Lanterns #53,54,When Superman imprisoned the Cyborg Superman(Hank Henshaw)in the Fortress of Solitude, he didn't expect Hank Henshaw to take over the Kryptonian technology within - and definitely not use it to take control of the Green Lanterns' Central Power Battery on Oa.

The last few issues of Dan Jurgens's Green Lanterns have seen the Green Lantern power rings out of control. A dark force has been manipulating the Corps, murdering Guardians and turning members against one another. Last month's Green Lanterns #53 came to a close with Simon Baz heading to the Fortress of Solitude, believing he was coming to rescue a trapped Superman.

The final panel revealed he was instead about to free the Cyborg Superman... the secret cause of the Corps' misfortune.

Although Superman had locked Henshaw in a comatose state, his mind had invaded the technology holding him prisoner. Using the Kryptonian tech nearby to reach out with his consciousness, Henshaw ultimately found his way to the Green Lanterns' Central Power Battery. There, he acted as a virus: every time a Green Lantern recharged their ring, Cyborg Superman was able to infect it and take control.

Worse still, freedom wasn't Cyborg Superman's only goal. He's managed to secretly manipulate the unwitting Baz into bringing him the Phantom Ring - a legendary Power Ring with which he can master the entire emotional spectrum.

By issue's end, Cyborg Superman has just become one of the most dangerous threats the Green Lantern Corps has ever faced. He's armed with the Phantom Ring, one of the most powerful rings ever created by the Guardians. Even worse, the Green Lanterns trust their rings implicitly, and through them, Henshaw can instruct the Green Lanterns to do anything he wants. Should a Green Lantern resist, he can simply tell their ring to stop obeying the user's orders.

But there is one flaw in Hank Henshaw's plan - a flaw by the name of Hal Jordan. Jordan created his own Green Lantern ring from pure willpower, and he doesn't charge it through the Central Power Battery. That means Hal Jordan - alone of all the Green Lanterns - will be able to resist the Cyborg Superman.

There's been a curious amount of overlap between the various Green Lantern and Superman comics recently, with Henshaw only the latest major Man of Steel villain to appear in the cosmic storyline. General Zod founded a new Krypton in defiance of the Guardians of the Universe's edicts. But this time around, the stakes are higher than they've ever been before. In order to orchestrate his freedom, Cyborg Superman has already brought one race to the brink of extinction due to mistakes he manipulated the Green Lanterns into making.

Now he's free... leaving fans to wonder just how much damage he will inflict to the Corps, the galaxy, and the DC Universe before he's finished.

Last edited:
Back