Prime 1 Studio Batmobile Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it was fun while it lasted I’m really annoyed by the waste of money I should get money back it’s like I invested my money for three years and I got absolutely no return on it

I just got the official word it’s cancelled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has this cancellation been made official? I have not heard a thing in regards to this...where did you get this stuff from?

I just got the email from Sideshow you’ll get it to

Officially cancelled they’re refunding everything

This is an update regarding your order for the Batmobile Diorama (item) from Prime 1 Studio.

Unfortunately we have received an update from the manufacturer that they have cancelled production for this item. As such we have to cancel your order. The order will show as canceled in your online account, within the next 1 to 2 business days.

Any payments made including deposits will be refunded. Please allow 5 - 7 business days for the refund process to be completed. Any rewards points redeemed will also be returned.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being a valued Sideshow Collector.

This is an update regarding your order for the Batmobile Diorama (item) from Prime 1 Studio.

Unfortunately we have received an update from the manufacturer that they have cancelled production for this item. As such we have to cancel your order. The order will show as canceled in your online account, within the next 1 to 2 business days.

Any payments made including deposits will be refunded. Please allow 5 - 7 business days for the refund process to be completed. Any rewards points redeemed will also be returned.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being a valued Sideshow Collector.

Nooooo! They took too long to deliver and people cancelled their orders to get new stuff...that made it easy for Prime 1 Studio to cancel this project. I am heartbroken ��

Well I think a lot of people knew the writing was on the wall for this piece.

But good news is that I believe a custom was announced a month or so ago for anyone interested in going that route.

does this happen with stuff announced and money taken for pre-orders? I never knew this happened once it reached that stage...!

does this happen with stuff announced and money taken for pre-orders? I never knew this happened once it reached that stage...!

It’s rare. But it does happen. Don’t think I’ve heard it happen to Sideshow, but I think it’s happened with Prime 1 a couple of times, but I can’t remember what for.

And it just happened with a little Gentle Giant bust I preordered.

Some companies do this. In 2007 F4F canceled a line of GI Joes, TF statues, bust , dioramas. They had more than a dozen up for order, I was upset about that, had many on order. About ten years ago I remember SSC had O'Connel PF up and canceled that.

I asked prime 1 studios why they cancelled this, and they said it was due to low sales, and the complexity of the Batmobile.

No offence to Jazz, but I bet he's rubbing his hands now and good on him if he can pull it off.

No offence to Jazz, but I bet he's rubbing his hands now and good on him if he can pull it off.

I wonder if he’s going to increase the edition size now, if his preorder window has closed or not. Now I’m thinking I should’ve put down the $100. But then again I wouldn’t have the available space to display it appropriately.

And his version is going to be 1/6 scale whereas this Prime 1 piece was 1/10 scales, wasn’t it?

Honestly, I'm surprised we don't see this happen more often on pieces. Some of the runs are really low and I have to believe the companies would rather focus on larger runs.

Wow! This is huge kick in the balls to everybody who ordered this. I was on pins and needles waiting for their Arkham Knight Batmobile and finally got it and I thought sure that after that release, P1 would release this. Crazy.

Back