Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular ordered! Cannot wait for mine, but it will be a long wait. I am so happy that I canceled my 1/4 Big Game Hunter since this is the proper representation of the character. Now Prime 1 make a Terminator 2 line in 1/3! That is my next target.

I have like $1000 in points I have a limited time to use with their new policy and I bet you I will be forced to but something I do not want so they do not expire.
I was forced by SS to buy something because my points almost got expired.

Regular ordered! Cannot wait for mine, but it will be a long wait. I am so happy that I canceled my 1/4 Big Game Hunter since this is the proper representation of the character. Now Prime 1 make a Terminator 2 line in 1/3! That is my next target.
Where did you hear about T2??

Man, I’m hesitant to order non-direct if it’s true that Prime 1 has some history of adding in additional exclusive items for direct sales after the PO starts…
You've got lots of time. I'm guessing this won't sell out until people start receiving it in hand.

It's a lot of money for guess work on production quality.

Yeah thats like $4,786.47 for the bonus version
Why do we always get screwed?

Now I'm telling myself the Reg 1:3 is only £620 more than the Cover Art DX piece LOL!
Confused what's in the DX BONUS version.

You still debating what to do mate? I need this in my life, and probably the P2 aswell :slap

Why do we always get screwed?

Now I'm telling myself the Reg 1:3 is only £620 more than the Cover Art DX piece LOL!

You still debating what to do mate? I need this in my life, and probably the P2 aswell :slap
I really want the DX bonus edition because I love the gort head and think the extra heads are display pieces in there own right. I'll put it on layaway and pay £25 a week until release so that's one less takeaway a week and will leave around £600 to pay.

At least that's the way I look at it because if i look at a £3.5k lump it scares me haha

Where did you hear about T2??

Nowhere. I just hope they will announce something this fall. Terminator is 30 years old right now. They have the T1 license and I cannot imagine that they won't do anything with T2 which is in general more profitable than T1.

Yeah just looked at their site. Am I right in thinking their layaway payments can still be made after the item comes in stock?
Yeah you can pay as much or liitle as you like as long as the balance is cleared within 4 weeks after it comes in stock.

Bonus deluxe just became available at Comic Concepts!!! Great news for North American folks cause now there's an option to not get annihilated on shipping 😅 I hope none of the boxes are oversized though 😔

Overall really like the swap outs. I may not go for the deluxe just to save some money but I'm worried the going to regret it if I don't...

So love this piece! Hoping for that hand holding a trophy or a fully closed mouth.

If they receylced most of the sculpt from the "1/4", I wonder why they didn't replicate the closed mouth as well?

About the Trophy I contacted them and I got a reply from Prime 1 stating: ”We do get a lot of requests on the trophy. We'll let our team know.” So I think we could see a trophy added down the road not so sure about the closed mouth portrait though…

Back