Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the Trophy I contacted them and I got a reply from Prime 1 stating: ”We do get a lot of requests on the trophy. We'll let our team know.” So I think we could see a trophy added down the road not so sure about the closed mouth portrait though…
Righteous. I'll go for whichever version has the trophy, hoping they're cool enough to throw it in with the standard though.

Hey @Collectorcol what’s the difference between the DX & DX Bonus statues beside 100£ price hike?? They both seem to have all the extras??
Just got this from Lee...

'The DXS version comes with bonus parts as below. I will fix the wrong description in minutes.

·One (1) Pair of Bonus Closed Hands
·Moveable Bonus Parts (Mac Skull and Jim Hopper Dog Tag)

Kind regards

Lee'

Even more confused now. So you don't get them with the DX version?

About the Trophy I contacted them and I got a reply from Prime 1 stating: ”We do get a lot of requests on the trophy. We'll let our team know.” So I think we could see a trophy added down the road not so sure about the closed mouth portrait though…
I just messaged them through FB too about it

'The DXS version comes with bonus parts as below. I will fix the wrong description in minutes.

Kind regards

Lee'

So there's a DX version of the DX?! :lol

Not sure why they went with the smiling, semi-closed mouth. Such a strange design choice. Here's hoping they listen to the fans. Would anyone be opposed to P1 foregoing the semi-closed mouth with a fully closed mouth?

Not sure why they went with the smiling, semi-closed mouth. Such a strange design choice. Here's hoping they listen to the fans. Would anyone be opposed to P1 foregoing the semi-closed mouth with a fully closed mouth?
Obviously I'd rather them keep the semi-closed and add another head for the fully closed, but I think I wouldnt mind if they went with a fully closed. Would have to be a proper new sculpt tho and not a redo of the 1/4, that sculpt was not accurate at all to the film

Asked if Sideshow would be getting this, hopefully much cheaper shipping. Got this reply...

'Thank you for contacting Sideshow.

We appreciate your interest in the items from Prime 1 Studio.

Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized.

If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.

Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.
As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now.

Stay tuned to the website and the Sideshow newsletter for the most up to date news and information on all upcoming product'.

Sounds pretty positive to me.

Confused. Local retailer has Reg, DX & DX Bonus versions?!
All outrageously priced as expected. £2,780, £3,330 & £3,440 😞

£3440! (Basically $4800) How do CDUK even do any business? What I wouldn't give for a retailer that sells at fair prices like the USA and the Aussies seem to have. I'd rather just go direct and gamble on getting some tax deducted.

£3440! (Basically $4800) How do CDUK even do any business? What I wouldn't give for a retailer that sells at fair prices like the USA and the Aussies seem to have. I'd rather just go direct and gamble on getting some tax deducted.
Yup but the exchange rate is a gamble.

Do we even know what Harmonized Code P1 ship with?
Ah, you got your P2 direct?...

Yup but the exchange rate is a gamble.

Do we even know what Harmonized Code P1 ship with?
Ah, you got your P2 direct?...

Yeah, they used a 5% code I believe (9703) But I was charged 20% regardless. I have contacted them in the hopes that I'll get some money refunded. I believe Sithlord on here got his down to 5% after messaging them. In a perfect world, they will sort out that Eco shipping for the UK with all of the costs included. It sounds too good to be true to me, but it sure would be nice.

Kind regards

Lee'

I never understood that confusion they're making with another third odd offering. Make two statues one regular and the other DX loaded with everything ( spine trophy and closed mouth portrait lol ). Now every store is listing these Preds with different item options and descriptions!! What a mess. Anyway to my knowledge things are standing as follows:

Regular version:
Product Code: P1SMMPR01

Product Specifications:
- Statue Size approx. 35 inches tall [H:90cm W:71cm D:68cm]
- Predator: Jungle themed Base with watery effects
- LED-Illuminated on Bio-Mask, Plasma Cannon and Wrist Control Panel
- Openable Wrist Control Panel with hinged cover
- Two (2) Swappable heads (Bio Mask and Unmasked Roaring Portrait)
- One (1) Display stand for the swappable heads
- Two (2) Wristblades (Retracted and Extended)
- One (1) Pair of Open Hands
- One (1) Pair of Clenched Fist
- One (1) Title Plaque

In between Deluxe version:
Product Code: P1SMMPR01DX ( added DX appendix )

Product Specifications:
- Statue Size approx. 35 inches tall [H:90cm W:71cm D:68cm]
- Predator: Jungle themed Base with watery effects
- LED-Illuminated on Bio-Mask, Plasma Cannon and Wrist Control Panel
- Openable Wrist Control Panel with hinged cover
- Four (4) Swappable heads (Bio Mask, Unmasked Classic Portrait, Unmasked Roaring Portrait and Gort Bio Mask)
- Three (3) Display stands for the swappable heads
- Two (2) Wristblades (Retracted and Extended)
- One (1) Pair of Open Hands
- One (1) Pair of Clenched Fist
- Two (2) Title Plaques

You only get one extra title plaque and two extra portraits Gort and unmasked deluxe portrait with respective stands

Final Deluxe and Bonus version:
Product Code: P1SMMPR01DXS ( added DXS appendix )

Product Specifications:
·Statue Size approx. 35 inches tall [H:90cm W:71cm D:68cm]
·Predator: Jungle themed Base with watery effects
·LED-Illuminated on Bio-Mask, Plasma Cannon and Wrist Control Panel
·Openable Wrist Control Panel with hinged cover
·Placeable Predator's Bio Mask on the base
·Four (4) Swappable heads (Bio Mask, Unmasked Classic Portrait, Unmasked Roaring Portrait and Gort Bio Mask)
·Three (3) Display stand for the swappable heads
·Two (2) Wristblades (Retracted and Extended)
·Two (2)Plasma Cannon (Activated and Deactivated position)
·One (1) Pair of Open Hands
·One (1) Pair of Clenched Fist
·Two (2) Title Plaques

Here you get everything extra classic mask for display on the base, pair of bonus closed hands, Mac's skull and Jim's dog tags...

My journal is finally complete haha Now tell me where's the market for the mid tier statue beside someone buying it by mistake without even knowing for other options. One extra tag and two portraits will cost you another 550£ at the CDUK store and I am guessing the situation is the same at the other retailers...

Last edited:
Asked if Sideshow would be getting this, hopefully much cheaper shipping. Got this reply...

'Thank you for contacting Sideshow.

We appreciate your interest in the items from Prime 1 Studio.

Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized.

If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.

Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.
As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now.

Stay tuned to the website and the Sideshow newsletter for the most up to date news and information on all upcoming product'.

Sounds pretty positive to me.
This is their copy/paste message from 2-3 years ago when the rift occurred. It in no way means they are just waiting on the full info to post it up. That reply was sent on P1 pieces that they never ended up selling.

This is their copy/paste message from 2-3 years ago when the rift occurred. It in no way means they are just waiting on the full info to post it up. That reply was sent on P1 pieces that they never ended up selling.
Yeah, Python stated the same on the other forum earlier.
Hopes dashed.

Back