Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they used a 5% code I believe (9703) But I was charged 20% regardless. I have contacted them in the hopes that I'll get some money refunded. I believe Sithlord on here got his down to 5% after messaging them. In a perfect world, they will sort out that Eco shipping for the UK with all of the costs included. It sounds too good to be true to me, but it sure would be nice.
Did they get back to you about adjusting your CH invoice ?

I got an invoice through the post today asking for £134.90 (which is the original 20% charge i disputed), even though I paid the driver the correct amount & they’ve cashed it. Last week I get a letter with a credit note on it for £92, I don’t think UPS seem to even know what they are doing to be honest.

Regular ordered! Cannot wait for mine, but it will be a long wait. I am so happy that I canceled my 1/4 Big Game Hunter since this is the proper representation of the character. Now Prime 1 make a Terminator 2 line in 1/3! That is my next target.
Congrats mate! This one will be an absolute smoker. Fingers crossed you find a terminator piece you love, I'm sure there will be more endos in the future.

Congrats mate! This one will be an absolute smoker. Fingers crossed you find a terminator piece you love, I'm sure there will be more endos in the future.
Thank you Dundee! Are you planning to order this one? Yeah I hope in the near future I will have the opportunity for some great high end T2 stuff :) .

Thank you Dundee! Are you planning to order this one? Yeah I hope in the near future I will have the opportunity for some great high end T2 stuff :)
Yep already PO, got the reg, too good to pass with Aussie retailers price. The wait will be fun on this one lol.

Id definitely go for it man. Im sure you'll regret it if it comes out looking like the proto
Get it mate. I'm still figuring out myself where to place it, but where there's a will, there's a way :)

It's literally US price minus shipping and taxes, way to good to past up on esp if Sugo stops stocking them.
Thank you gents. After thinking it over I've decided to pass. $4000 For the DX is still a lot of money for a statue. I can afford it, but I'm trying to get out of this hobby.

Maybe it's the fact that I have the Big Game Cover Art version coming, but I'm just not feeling a strong desire to order this. Besides, Sugo only have their pricing up until next month, and I can't order before then as Big Game should be arriving and I need to pay for that as well as a few other bills.

It might be something I'll reconsider later down the track, but for now I think I'm happy enough to stick with the cover art Pred.

This hobby is starting to get out of hand in terms of pricing...would rather put my cash into other things these days.

Congrats to you both, and anyone else getting this. It's a stunning piece, one I don't see anyone topping for a while.

Other than CD where else is the best place to order in the UK without ordering internationally?

What you going to do?
Waiting for the right deal, could be a while.
Although CDUK seem expensive it's the cheapest available in the UK.
Some EU retailers have it a bit cheaper but then you have to add shipping which they can't quote until they have the item. 3 large boxes won't be cheap.

Rip off 🇬🇧! But we do have to fund Matt Hancocks brief hotel visits...

Other than CD where else is the best place to order in the UK without ordering internationally?
They are the best price and their service is always excellent.

Hang on a bit, P1 are known to add exclusive items after pre-order.
If you order direct and manage to get the 5% V.A.T that will be the cheapest option and you'll get it much sooner. $1,000+ shipping hurts though.

Waiting for the right deal, could be a while.
Although CDUK seem expensive it's the cheapest available in the UK.
Some EU retailers have it a bit cheaper but then you have to add shipping which they can't quote until they have the item. 3 large boxes won't be cheap.

Rip off 🇬🇧! But we do have to fund Matt Hancocks brief hotel visits...
Seems like there's no escape from Matt Hancock at the moment, not even in here. :lol

Do you think CD will sell out? What's their average allocation of stock for Prime 1 and other statues?

To be fair even the full sugo price without the discount is still a good price. If the DX is a thousand, you could probably bet the regular is two thousand. Making it three thousand statues.

I really doubt they are going to sell out three thousand statues at which is pretty much the top ceiling price for a collectable statue. Certainly not before it hits anyway.

The only bonus of ordering now is its going to be easier to sift money away from the wife for 18 months ha ha

The only bonus of ordering now is its going to be easier to sift money away from the wife for 18 months ha ha
1ae.gif

Back