Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big fan of the Gort mask, so I'd have to go for the DX. But after shipping etc, that's $5k to the UK. It's fricking depressing at this point. The same statue can be had in the USA for $3.3k. I like this a lot, but I'm not sure that I 5k like it. I think my only hope of getting this would be a UK eco shipping deal with the VAT included like the EU currently has. I'm just going to put some money aside and wait to see what happens I think.
@Python
I posted a Statuesque link a few posts up. Is that any good? 🤔

@Python
I posted a Statuesque link a few posts up. Is that any good? 🤔
That's only a bit cheaper than buying direct. Of course exchange rates change and Prime have been known to raise there shipping but there's a chance of only paying 5% V.A.T. Not sure what Harmonized Code Prime use.

What's this about economy shipping including duty? Can't see that happening unless they ship to an EU warehouse then on to the customer.

@Python @Collectorcol

Didn't realise there wasn't much of a price difference.

I can't see it on Collectibles Direct yet either.
Already messaged Lee. He will have it up tomorrow but doubt it will be any cheaper than the one you posted unfortunately.

Still can't believe that Oz store charging AUD4,000. GBP2,177 on today's ex rates.

Secret Compass has the DX up on their site for $3,298.90 with free shipping within the continental U.S. It also includes the bonus Mac skull, Hopper tags, and extra switch out hands. Standard version is $2,748.90 with free U.S. shipping.

I wish! :google Would be all over it if I could. I keep joking with the wife about it but there's no chance of convincing her that a big deposit plus regular monthly payments is beneficial to the family. :chase

You?
Thinking about it. I cancelled the Big Game 1/4 and can sell some more stuff, but it's a big purchase in every sense of the word. I want to see a bloody trophy hand added, ideally to the standard, then it would be more enticing. As-is, the standard is pretty barebones and I'd rather not pay $3K for a bunch of small add-ons I have no interest in.

Secret Compass has the DX up on their site for $3,298.90 with free shipping within the continental U.S. It also includes the bonus Mac skull, Hopper tags, and extra switch out hands. Standard version is $2,748.90 with free U.S. shipping.

I'm curious as to what their UK shipping cost might be.

Thinking about it. I cancelled the Big Game 1/4 and can sell some more stuff, but it's a big purchase in every sense of the word. I want to see a bloody trophy hand added, ideally to the standard, then it would be more enticing. As-is, the standard is pretty barebones and I'd rather not pay $3K for a bunch of small add-ons I have no interest in.
Yeah the standard is pretty basic compared to the DX - I know that's the point however the trophy hand should be one of the first things to any JH product.

I got back into collecting Hot Toys a few years back and have a fair few I can sell to pay for this so think it's a worthy swap. I'm hoping it's £3k for the deluxe in the UK.

I was hoping it cost a little less. I like it but $3k is a lot when I am also looking to buy other statues.

If the statue is $3k then Secret Compass must be adding shipping then saying free shipping.

Will BBTS carry it I wonder with the $4 shipping LOL gotta love them and at least I can say for me I have never seen them add to the cost.

I do not say who does what but I see varying prices already or am I wrong. Maybe I am wrong.

I'm a big fan of the Gort mask, so I'd have to go for the DX. But after shipping etc, that's $5k to the UK. It's fricking depressing at this point. The same statue can be had in the USA for $3.3k. I like this a lot, but I'm not sure that I 5k like it. I think my only hope of getting this would be a UK eco shipping deal with the VAT included like the EU currently has. I'm just going to put some money aside and wait to see what happens I think.

Totally agree with you sir!! Gort mask is a must for me as well. Nice to see someone else
really appreciates the mask’s design :hi5: Indeed I’ve read an article about the Brexit explaining that UK’s economy is losing millions of pounds every day because of it. I am really sorry for that ridiculous extortion shipping quotes for the UK citizens. As an European Union member I was really hoping that Brexit would never happen. I am frequently buying books from the UK so now I am greeted with the import fees…

P.S. Living in the EU also comes with a cost :pfft:With today’s exchange rates it hovers around 4.561$ from my retailer. US prices really start to look like a bargain...

https://www.toy-palace.com/en/jungl...-museum-masterline-statue-prime-1-studio.html

Last edited:
Totally agree with you sir!! Gort mask is a must for me as well. Nice to see someone else
really appreciates the mask’s design :hi5: Indeed I’ve read an article about the Brexit explaining that UK’s economy is losing millions of pounds every day because of it. I am really sorry for that ridiculous extortion shipping quotes for the UK citizens. As an European Union member I was really hoping that Brexit would never happen. I am frequently buying books from the UK so now I am greeted with the import fees…
Good old Brexit. :cut:duh
Untitled-design-1.gif

Europe prices is just eye watering, us aussies have lucked out on this one. Hope you guys find a good local competitor so all can get this and enjoy.

I would have gone DX if it had better switch outs but there a let down compared to the big game hunter which had really cool ones. Reg is good enough for me. My first pred piece, after many years searching and missing out on the CM, this one is a good enough alternative.

Where’s the best place to order this if you’re in the states?

Back